2

MATE

"I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn't stop it. - J. Sterling"

---
Enzo's pov

I have been shifting in and out of consciousness for a whole night, each time I come around I'm too weak to even move a muscle so I lay back on and drift again into my darkness.

When I came around again the sun was up already but I still couldn't move, I swore to settle scores with this lunatics, they left me boneless which I aren't made to feel since I was born.

I tried getting up but I couldn't, my head was buzzing with headache and voices, yes voices. I could hear them from afar but could only listen to one, I guess the sweetest of them all.

They got closer and a scent, yes I can smell one so strong that it triggers me, she was so near and I could almost hear her loud thoughts. "My friends are crazy."
And you are crazy for coming now sweetie, I answered in my head wishing she could hear me too.

MATE! My wolf kept screaming and so excited and wanted to burst out. I frowned and told him I was gonna kill him and kill us both. Here I was trying to get it to help me, he couldn't but want to run to my mate.

I struggled to the mouth of the cave where the scent got stronger. Someone screamed and shouted for help and I looked up to see the blond girl, she isn't the one because I felt nothing.

"Calm down Belle."

MATE! Yes that was her, I tried with everything in me to look at her, her face radiating, her beauty just impossible to behold, the moon goddess gifted me a human mate so beautiful. I groaned as I tried to control my wolf.

She came to me against her friends and touched me to feel my pulse, God that felt like heaven, her touch is the best medicine for my soul, I was more energetic with her touch.

When she touched my face to arrange my hair I swore I was already too hard but I lay still so she could explore.
She began to fumble with my legs and I was almost tempted to look but I have to keep playing.

She touched my dragon and lingered, this girl will be sweet. I wonder what she will do if she found out I heard her thoughts of me raming and hitting into her. I chuckled silently she is so perfect and I promised to give her what she needs, be it pleasure or hot sex, I couldn't deny my mate right?

Everything she did, every action she took registered in my heart. She cleaned me up and began to drive back. I know it was safe with her, she was my mate, my own, I love her already and I kept thanking the goddess for a fate so beautiful..

I woke up to the sound of girls talking, there was so many of them but I could only hear one, I only listened to one. I stood up and frowned at the IV drip placed on me. I quickly ripped it off me, I'm werewolf, I don't need this shit to heal.

I followed the voice to a room, looks pretty much like a sitting room and met with four faces and eight eyes staring at me. I looked at the shocked faces and settled on the brown head girl.

MATE! my wolf screamed in excitement again. God she was so beautiful, her brown hair resting perfectly on her. Her jet almond eyes shining brightly at me, her lips full and inviting, she is just a perfect creature. Now I was looking so close to her I felt every inch of my body jumping to life.

I have never imagined my mate to be human but now I've seen her I've accepted her already and I want her, I need her, I want to mark her and make long fucking good sex to her, she is mine, only mine.