1

Ava's pov

Summer is good, it's a perfect time for camping, one of my hubby. It makes you feel the true charisma of nature and this is the only place I can express myself.
Sofia had suggested we go mountain hiking today, I'm not really a fan but Isabelle and Marie had supported her so it was two against one.

They are my friends, Isabelle is the money guru, her father having lots of assets and businesses, blond, perfect description of beauty with a side dimple. Maria an Italian goddess who left a long time to live with us during college. She's the tallest amongst us with curly brown hair that I'm always jealous of. Sofia was simply the parrot amongst us, but with this softest heart. She's tall too and her blue eyes makes me madly in love with her.
Me? I'm just the shy type between them so........

"Guys I don't feel so good today, let's go hunting instead."

"I can't hunt." Isabelle said.

"Me neither." Marie added.

"Why are you trying to run, none of us is good for hunting, it is very stressful and wasteful. Let's go get a better view from the mountain and get some pictures." Sofia the talkative said.

They dragged me and we went to explore the mountains. Well guess it wasn't all together a bad idea because I began to enjoy the view. It was rocky but not particularly high. I wondered how the trees still remained alive, only some were green and so many had this yellowish green but it has its own beauty that when blended with the sun gives off the feeling of splendid. I loved the little caves covered with tree roots and wild flowers growing around them. It doesn't give me a feeling of insecurity that something will just pop out and start chasing us but I felt secured being around nature.

The sun wasn't too hot yet but with the continues climbing our clothes soon soaked with our sweats.
The three removed their tops and wore only their bras.
Being the shy type, I couldn't follow suite, even if we are all girls I still felt it wasn't appropriate.

"I don't know what to do with you Ava. Aren't you sweaty? No guy is here, Ok." It annoyed Sofia a lot.

With their chiding, I removed my top and we continued farther away from our camp. My friends like talking about boys a lot, not that they think about them all the time but it's kinda like a constant topic, so their conversations were mostly about them and who they fucked last week.

I didn't join because I didn't fuck last week and I haven't really done it. I can remember many times they tried setting me up with guys but I was always stronger and fight my way out. They even tried fucking in our apartment to turn me on but it only disgusted me and made me sleep with my earpiece on with my music blasting.

I watched them begin to take pictures and it was really funny how they pose. I laughed and picked on them before they finally dragged me into their pictures.

"I need to cum." Isabelle suddenly said.

"What?" I was the first to react, this friends of mine are just too crazy.

They began to laugh at me.
"I need to wee baby girl. You guys wait for me here."
Isabelle raced off to go release herself while we waited and munched on the chips we came with.

She took longer than expected and we were already exhausted waiting for her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Help!"
Her sudden scream broke through our silence. I was the first to race to her and saw her shivering while pointing at a distance.

"Calm down Belle." I looked at the place she pointed and saw an object or was it a figure lying down covered in blood.
I gasped and I know I held her tighter, crazy how moments ago I was thinking about how safe we are. Maria and Sofia reached so I handed Isabelle to them while I moved closer to it.

"Don't do this Ava." Marie held me back, but no I was not stopping. Something or some force was drawing me to it, and it was injured so as a student doctor I have to know if it needs help or if it's dead.

"If this is blood, here can be dangerous we need to leave."
Sofia tried to reason with me but I pried Marie's hand away and walked closer to the person lying just in front of a cave.

He was badly wounded and covered in blood, the blood has already began to clot which indicate him being wounded and not being treated for a long time. I couldn't even see his face properly. I bent down and flinched immediately,
God he was naked, fully naked and I lost it for a moment.

Regaining my self conscious, I bent again to feel his pulse and found out he still have a slow unsteady breath. I inhaled because I was relieved.
"He's alive." I called out to my friends and I know they were as relieved as I was.

"Let's go Ava, I'm scared." Isabelle was still shivering but I wasn't paying attention again, I was looking at the man on the floor. He was bloody but he is still a sight to behold, his jet black hair covered only half his face. I traced my fingers on his face and removed his hair to have a clear view of him. He was a god, with his nose pointed like a bridge and his lips though having lost its colours still was very full and kissable. I swear I haven't met a man this handsome even in blood. I wanted to touch him more but the voices of my friends brought me back from my fantasy.

I was almost lost when I saw his manhood, I literally touched it and felt myself go feeble on the knees. He was full and masculine too, for some stupid reason I imagined him raming and hitting inside me and filling me up. That's the stupidest thought I've ever had since I was born and I wonder what spell I was under but still I can't ignore a bloody man especially one who is about to die.

"We can't leave him here we have to take him to a hospital."

"I don't think I can do it, look he is badly injured I doubt if he is still alive." Marie said.

"Then you guys go ahead, I can't leave him here."

"For dick sake you don't even know him, or what he is. How will you help him when you don't know if he is a beast and eats us up." Isabelle have stopped shivering enough to talk.

Someone held my hand and I almost jumped but his weak voice was like an anchor to me.
"Don't take me to the hospital please."

I looked at him and met with his golden eyes. For many reasons I thought it was burning like a flame but I might have seen wrong because the moment I saw him he closed them back and collapsed again because his hands fell.

"Girls I'm taking him home."

"What?" The three of them shouted at once with shock expression on their faces.

"Are you also going to start a hospital in the house."

"Guys just first aid and I will take him to the hospital." I knew I was lying to them. He said he didn't want to go to a hospital and I have to respect it.

I tried lifting him up but he was very heavy and I collapsed with him, now I'm also stained with blood. I looked at the girls pleadingly and after some pleas they helped me lift him up and we began our journey back to the camp.

We just have to cut our summer camp short and headed straight to our home which was several miles away from our school.

"I swear Ava you're gonna wash that seat for me for getting this bloody man on it." Isabelle the car owner kept ranting.

"I cleaned him up already, the blood aren't much." I was the only one at the back with him, no one will want to come close to him. I remembered I almost spent more than an hour just to stop his bleeding which wouldn't stop.

"Isabelle why don't you tell us how you saw him." I tried to bring up a conversation that will lighten everyone's mood.

"I finished peeing and was about to leave when I saw a bloody thing crawling out from some kind of cave, so fucking scary."

I looked at the man on my laps and touched his forehead. He was beginning to burn and I needed to get home quickly so I could treat him.
"Hang in there, we will soon reach then everything will be fine." I felt him tense on my body before relaxing and holding unto my arms. I felt it, no what did I feel. I felt like I was electrocuted from where he held. God what was wrong with me. He is injured, I barely know him and I am having such feelings towards him. I'm crazy, I have to be crazy to justify how I feel about him.