Knowing my Fate

Enzo's pov

I must have been stupid. What? I knew it was a trap but I still went alone, what should I do, I fought them alone but they were just too many for me. I was attacked, wounded and almost dying.

I continued running, using my inner wolf strength. I stopped to catch my breath but I can still smell them. They were so close to me and I know if I continued to rest, they will catch me and kill me.

I am the only alpha survivor of my pack, if I am killed then it will be easier to take over my pack.
Biting down my lips I picked up my pace. I began to leave my trace in so many tracks. Climbing up the mountains and stopping at a cave. I shifted back to my human form, blood dripping down every part.

Suddenly getting an idea, I used my blood to leave a new trace, running round many laps away from the cave and erasing the blood that will make them trace me in the cave.

I couldn't keep up again, I crawled into the cave and collapsed, there was only one thing in mind, I have to return to the pack, they might be in danger, a real danger because this lunatics may go to attack them now I'm down and in hiding.

I couldn't get up no matter how I tried, my eyes were closing, I was afraid I was gonna die in some place on a mountain and I can't die now. I groaned and winced in pain when I tried getting up again to check my wounds.

Finally deciding not to try again I collapsed one more time closing my eyes and sinking into the embrace of darkness.