30

IF I WERE TO REMAIN SILENT I WILL BE GUILTY OF COMPLEXITY.

Ava's pov

I woke up and found my sides empty, of course he's never there when I wake up because he leaves early and I don't wake up early.

I got down and was in time to see Michalina setting my food on the table.

"Morning dear Luna."

"That's it, don't you think it's too early to tease me."

"No, as a matter of fact the only thing left is your crowning ceremony which our alpha is planning earnestly, shit did I just split a secret." She covered her mouth and I smirked.

"Bet you said it purposely. But are you sure he's planning a party."

"You don't know?"

I nodded and she walked and sat beside me on the bed.
"Then I didn't say anything to you. It's like a wedding party in your world, that is you become officially our Luna and rule along side him."

"That's too much, I didn't ask for any of this."

"It's a responsibility you can never run away from." She was smiling and touched the mark Loren left, it sent electric through my spine.

"Not after wearing this. You bear his mark and his scent now, you are officially our Luna but we just have to throw a little bit party."

"Okay. Thanks for your little secret but I'll wait till he tell me."
I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Thanks for the food."

"You should be, it's a special order from the alpha that I should give you two serving for each, you lost a lot of weight so I gave you three."

I came out of the bathroom and glared at her. "You said you gave me two times my normal serving."

"Don't look at me that way, it was an order, I can't disobey my alpha right."

"Yes you can't."

I went back to freshen up and afterwards put on one of Loren's shirt, the memory of what happened the last time flashed through my mind and I blushed.

"Wow! You're beautiful when you blush."

"I didn't know you were still here."

"I have to make sure you eat."

I opened my food and the sweet aroma of bacon wafted into my nose. There was bread and jam with a bottle of milk, there was even potato chips and cheese. How was I supposed to eat all this.

"This is too much."

"You've got to eat that's all I know."
She laid on the unmade bed and spread herself.

"It's softer than mine, that's why you sleep for such long hours. No it's because you have no responsibility yet."

"Have you had breakfast yet."

"No." She said casually while staring at the ceiling.

"You can join me, it's boring to eat alone and this is big anyway."

It took her time to answer. "That's a bad idea, I'll be gone if the alpha walks in on us."

"Come on, it's a command I'm your Luna."

"No. I haven't done that before and the alpha when angry can snap a person's head."

"But he doesn't show me that side of him."

"Probably because he loves you."

"Then that means I can control him. Come eat with me."

She hesitated but finally got up and joined me on the table. We had breakfast while talking about random things and I found out nothing was left after we finished. We both laid back on the cushion too lazy to get up.