29

MARKED

SHE IS MINE NOW, MARKED FOR ETERNITY, FOR LIFE, FOR DESTINY YET TO UNFOLD.

Enzo's pov

"Mark me!"
Her words stung me, for so many minutes I couldn't move or say exactly how I feel, I didn't expect her to know of the mark since I haven't actually opened up about it afraid she won't accept my teeth sinking into her neck.

"You sure?"
I wanted to make sure she know what she wanted.

"Very sure. I want to be yours so we can share a lot of bonds like those mind links. I want to be complete with you."

"It's painful."

"I know, but I want it."

I began to see her more in a sexy lustrous way. Her lips were Fuller and just the thought of me marking her made her neck look glowy.

"What are you waiting for."

"I'm so overjoyed that I can't think right now."

"Do it already."

I kissed her lips promising myself to be gentle with her but my wolf had another thing in mind, he wanted it quick, I tried to keep him down. Ava was hurt and I can't afford to hurt her more.

I trailed down her neckline with my tongue and she moaned in response while clutching my waist and pushing me closer to her.

I found a perfect spot just above her collar bone where I felt a faint pulse.

"Please." She moaned while begging, this turned me on so hard that if she wasn't hurt I will make love to her before I mark her.

"Please don't make me want you."
I pleaded with her, I want to keep my sanity at least.

"I can't I want you more than you think."

"Keep quiet." I felt my canine grow and my wolf surfacing, I sang them into her neck carefully and she whimpered below me holding me tighter.

I tasted her blood and felt them run through my veins and bonding with mine. I felt complete and so much energy run through me. She was sweet, I swear I haven't tasted a blood so sweet. I allowed my wolf to bond with her before I began to lick her up.

She moaned and wriggled but never let go of me.

"Oh God! Please never stop."

I didn't know mating someone will turn you on sexually, I thought it was all pain but here she was begging me to take her.

As I sucked up her blood I felt all the energy in her and also how much she loved me, it's actually more than how much she made me know. It lightened me up and I swore and dedicated my life to her.

"Did you make a life promise to me right now."

"Good you can hear my inner thoughts, be alert because I will call you so often now."

I stopped licking her when I know it has healed enough to look like a bruise.

"You okay?" I asked while looking into her eyes. She nodded and embraced me, all her actions are taking me so unaware.

"I love you."

"I know you do, more than a lot."

I wanted to stand to go prepare what to eat for the both of us but she pushed me back to the bed.

"Tell me if you had sex with Lisa."

I laughed at her actions and scrolled face. "I will never do something like that. I love you and till forever I only want to have sex with you."