19

RIVAL

IS THAT FEAR? YES, FEAR OF YOU BEING TAKEN AWAY.”

Ava's pov

The door bell rang which jerked us both from our sleep. I opened my eyes and found out I had slept on top of him last night, maybe after I had my orgasm and I couldn't keep up.

"Morning beauty." His hot breath tickled against my face. I kissed the side of his lips before murmuring good morning and got down from him.

Smell of sex still lingered in the air which made me uncomfortably shy coupled with the eyes he looked at me with.

"Last night was great, I didn't know you were so good."
Last night was indeed crazy, I can't recall how many times we went on last night and I lost count of how many times he made me cum. He tried to get me up him again but I declined.

"Let me get some air first."

The bell sounded again and he groaned angrily before getting off the bed. He quickly put on some sweat pant from his closet and a singlet.

"I'll be back in a seconds."
He perked my lips before heading towards the door.

I could faintly hear their conversation, I found out it was Hugo and he didn't sound so happy.

"We found one of Gabriel's men trying to escape from the east wind."

Who was Gabriel? Sounds like an enemy because I heard Loren curse and hit into something.

"You need to come see it."

"I really can't leave Ava right now. Can I check it out later."

"Enzo you can put her first now and put her in danger later."

He was quite for so long before he finally spoke up. "At least give me a chance to tell her I am leaving."

"I'm waiting at the house. Please don't waste any time."

I heard the door open and I quickly covered myself and looked at the door till he walked through it.

"Anything the matter?"

"It was Hugo and we have little problem to settle."

"Are you going to leave?"

"Not without you."
He sat at the edge of the bed looking intently at me.

"Okay I will wear my clothe and leave with you."

He nodded and I tried to get up but my whole body felt limp and sore especially my vagina and I couldn't even stand. His hands wrapped around me in support and I smiled up at him.

"I'm really fine believe me."

"I took things far last night, are you too sore?"

"Don't be a dumbass, I enjoyed every bit of what we shared last night."

"Will you be able to make it back to the house."

"I guess I will wait here for you since you wouldn't be gone for long."

He looked reluctant to leave me all by myself but he couldn't help it. After a quick massage to my whole body he left but promised to be back quickly.

I was left all alone and I quickly laid back on bed feeling too tired to move a muscle. I guess I fell asleep because the next time I woke up was to a gentle push to my body.

I thought it was Enzo but he would have woken me up with kisses all over me than trying to jerk me up.

"Wake up sleepy head. Are you this tired after an all night."