15

AROUSAL

“MY PASSION FOR YOU IS INTOXICATING.”

Enzo's pov

I ended the meeting and I checked the time to find out it was already 4:00 pm. I quickly went over to check on the borders where I sanctioned some werewolf warriors to guide it and made sure everything was good so far.

I was planning to create a hideout for the few meters away from here so Gabriel will never know they are there if he decides to make a new move on us.

I handled more things and was greatly exhausted when it started getting dark so I left the rest to Hugo and walked back to my house.

Well the real reason I was going back so early was because I miss Ava so much. Memories of the morning keeps going through my mind and all I could think of is going back to her.

Her scent assaulted my nostrils the moment I stepped closer to the kitchen and I could hear her laugh and talk. I walked closer faster and saw her leaning impossibly close to my PA and friend Sayers. He was so close to her and she was laughing at whatever rubbish his mouth was saying, for one Sayers is a womanizer.

I cleared my throat, walked into the kitchen and in between them to forcefully break every contact they have.

"Hey! Buddy." With his usual exquisitely voice he extended his hands trying to hug me but I pushed him away glaring at him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing." I was gritting my teeth and I know my eyes will be flaming with how angry I look now.

"Hello there." Ava said behind me, I closed my eyes, reopening them when I felt myself calm down before turning towards her.

"You look so pissed off."
She got down from her chair then walked away from me.

Wow, is she serious she is pulling this stunt. I grabbed her arm, pulled her to me and hugged her.
"I missed you, so much." I placed my head on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent deeply which made her tense her body.

"So bad buddy, you couldn't even introduce me to her, I was already half way into her till I realised she was yours."

I quickly broke the hug and made to grab his neck when Ava stopped me by grabbing my arm and when I looked at her she was smiling.

"You promised to show me your mansion right?"

I glared at Sayers and issued a simple warning through the mind link. "Stay away from her, she is my woman."

I took her hand and pulled her out of the door to my garden where I know I will feel better.

"How was the meeting."

"Went well."

She stopped walking and made me face her then she trailed her fingers on my jawline.
"How's your body? Does it still hurt like shit."

I quickly shook my head already feeling my member harden just by the feel of her finger.

"I missed you too."
She said in a whisper and took a step closer to me. I almost couldn't control myself as I hugged her waist and crashed my lips on hers.

She tasted so good and a bit of lemon as I tasted inside with my tongue. Her breaths started getting heavy as she went for my buttons.

Gathering the last courage I could muster I stopped her raging hand.
"You are making me think you desperately need me."

She looked up into my eyes and I flinched back with how much lust I saw in her. "I do need you."

She trailed her fingers on my chest touching my wounds hidden behind my shirt.
I looked down at her, she still wore my shirt but right now it appears more sexy than the morning when I first saw her.