6

ANTECEDING

"There are so many signs that you've found your mate, but if there's one word to describe it, then it's special."

Ava's pov

I became frustrated after I heard everything. My period unexpectedly came out when I went to take my bath. I'm not a regular type of girl and whenever it comes I have cramps with a lot of pains. I only went downstairs to get some warm water to drink when I realized I didn't switch the lights on because I was so afraid. Switching on the lights the first thing I saw was the completely naked Loren on the sofa. Well I was shy and flushed when I saw his cock, the same I imagined in me.

I saw him trying to cover something up, being curious I had to know why he covered it. His excuse was the most stupid lie I've ever heard and when I suddenly realised what it could be I seem to put piece and piece together in my head.

Come to think of it, the animal back there only attacked the one who slapped me and the one who shot him. I'm not always in control of my emotions when I'm in my period so I flared up.

Just a day I thought he was good and human not knowing he's a beast and inhuman. He begged to explain but I couldn't let him, what if the police trace this back to me, how will I explain to them.
This morning I walked downstairs to get myself some pain relief pills and met him well dressed with a bag beside him.

I looked around and saw he didn't make breakfast and I was somewhat disappointed, I don't even know if I want him to go.

I walked to the cabinet totally ignoring him and picking my pain relief pill and warming some water for myself. I peeked at him and caught him looking at me before ignoring him again.

I tried taking my pills but his hand stopped me from taking them.

"You can't take medicine without eating, aren't you a doctor in a few months, can't you take care of your health." I forced my hand away from his grip and turned my back to him.

"None of your business." I winced in pain as I tried to endure. This didn't escape him and before I knew it he lifted me up so I could lie on the couch.

"Sit obediently I will prepare you breakfast."

"I'm not even sitting, you made me lie down and I am not eating your food."

"Okay throw them away if I finish cooking." He left me to the kitchen and began to prepare me some instant noodles.

It wafted into my nostrils and I didn't know until now instant noodles could smell so enticing.

When he brought it I stared disbelievingly at the noodles with a lot of vegetables, onions and cooked egg.

"How am I going to eat this." I don't like too much of vegetables, it really made my noodles look awful.

"Please just eat or I'll feed you."

"You won't you know that." He shrugged with a mischievous smile, does he realize I'm angry and stop joking. I picked the spoon and took the first scoop. Well it was tasty and probably the best noodles I've eaten, I looked at him watching me closely then I squeezed my face.

"Taste awful."

"I'm grateful it does. Awful or not you'll finish it."

He was caring in his way and for just this second I didn't believe he can do anything like that.

He helped me with my pill after I couldn't help but finish all and secretly wished for more but knowing there was nowhere else it was gonna enter.

"Are you leaving?" I didn't even know when I asked him but he nodded.