16

CARE

SOME PEOPLE CARE TOO MUCH I THINK ITS CALLED LOVE.”

Ava's pov

Yesterday was a total freak. I thought I made a mistake with him and now I don't really think I can face him.

So early in the morning I went jogging with some few wolves. It felt real good and I enjoyed every part of it. With fear of seeing Loren I didn't go back to the room and sort out Michalina's help for a shower.

I didn't even need to stay around after I heard Hugo speaking to him and I quickly looked for Sayers to take me on a tour.

He's a nice guy but he is way too a lady's man and basically has eye for every girl that passes our way. He took me to every corner of the thunder pack as they call themselves. He took me to the bar, club, mall and market and some few interesting places.

He is a talker and I left him to do all the talking. He kept telling me of how he wouldn't waste time to make me his woman if I wasn't Loren's mate and sort and sort.

Let me say I was beyond exhausted by the time we began to head back to the house. I almost fell asleep but the loud music and his crooked voice, he sucks when he sings, he didn't just let me have my nap in peace.
"Can you tone it down."

"Oh baby I'm trying to make you lighten up."

"Nice try but you suck."

He pretended to be hurt but he lightened up sooner than I thought.

"You know if Enzo can't give you the happiness you need then I am always here."

"You don't need to tell me for me to know you'll happily take your friends place. Tell me are all friends that way?"

He chuckled before momentarily looking at me and focusing on the road again.
"You're making me look like a bad person. I help my friend not take his place."

"He's a good man but I'm just stupid."

"Had a fight?"

"No, just little complications."

He looked at me again this time longer. "This is why I hate serious relationships."

"Don't you have a mate?"

"She died. The day I found out she was my mate."

That was too sad and I already felt my tears falling. I sniffed them back quickly not to make him feel worst than he is now.
"Sorry to ask."

"No it's okay. What makes you say you're stupid."

"I tried taking our relationship to the next level but I realized he wasn't ready and I was pushing him a little hard."

"Let me guess you tried to seduce him."

I laughed awkwardly. "I was a sucker. I couldn't get anything right."

He shook his head and smirked.
"I can teach you a few steps."

"Rather remain virgin than let you teach me."

"What? You're not serious right?"

I looked out the window to see people so busy chatting at an open restaurant.
"The fact that am virgin?"

"Of course."

"That's not for you to believe. Can you pull over here so we grab a bite."

"I mean I don't believe there isn't a guy that hasn't tried to crawl into your sex."