21

ARCHING THAT HURTS

Ava's pov

I woke up wrapped around a strong arm that I know certainly belongs to a man I'd come to love dearly. I snuggled more into his chest and hugged him.

"You're awake already."
He said and raised me so I laid on top of him.

"I am an early riser. Morning handsome."

"Good morning my sexy sassy."
He kissed my lips and lingered. I didn't try to kiss him back and just let him.

"Are we having any early morning lessons?"
I asked when he finally let go.

"Will you like to be stressed this morning?"

"I don't mind if we have to spend all day in the classroom."

"You're relentless."
He flipped us over and I was below him.

"I thought today was for an exam and you'll let me show what I've learned."

"No sweetie, today is for final revision."
He kissed my neck and nipped on it. My breast was enveloped and squeezed in an electrifying sexy way. He kissed down to my chest, to my breast, and drew hot circles around my nipple with his tongue.

"Loren." His name escaped from my mouth and he groaned in response before taking my nipple into his mouth to suck and lick.

My core kept getting wet and I needed him right in it. I arched myself up to meet his middle and rubbed myself hard on him. He chuckled and looked up at me.

"Babe I didn't know you'll end up this much."

"I'm making up for all the years I wasted, now fuck me already."

He stood up and shook his head.
"As much as I want to I don't want to. Baby, we've been going like this for long and I don't want to hurt you or something."

I can see his concern but I am not hurt, he handles me with care and the only pain I've felt was after the first night when I felt so sore.

"I'm not hurt believe me."

"Come on get up let's go take a shower."
He carried me up but I hate that he's going to decline my offer.

"A girl as good as me is offering you sex on a platter of gold and you rejected. I know Sayers won't waste a second to accept me."

He paused his steps and I know I got him right there. He cursed silently before walking back to the bed, ripping my gown, and settling on top of me.

"You know hearing that shitty name irks me, I don't want you with him, understand."

He entered me fiercely and I began to regret why I ever touched a sleeping lion. He began to thrust faster and strong into me, it brought pleasure but I wasn't used to this temper of his.

He groaned before turning me over to rest on my knees and slapped my right butt cheeks, the stingy pain made me want him in me fiercely again, well I didn't know a slap can increase your sexual desires.

"You're so damn good, fuck me please."
I am begging again, I really want to stop begging but I can't help it.
"You asked for it."
Still, on my knees, he pushed me down and made me rest on my arm, then he entered me from behind. His length became longer and bigger like this and it felt like he was directly hitting on my womb.

"One day you'll also teach me anal sex, this method feels much like it."

"Shit! Fucking shut up and moan my name. I won't try anal sex with you."