Chapter 7-Shut Up Dickhead

November 20, 2016 1:24 pm
Betty POV

"Hey" I say answering the FaceTime call from Jughead.

"Hi can you come over. My dad and Toni aren't home and I'm lonely" he asks.

"I can't right now I'm at work" I say.

"Oh sorry I didn't know." He says.

"It's okay I'm in the make up chair. It's my last look then I can come over." I say.

"Who's this your talking too" Ally my Stylist asks.

"My boyfriend" I say.

"Boyfriend?" Jug says.

"Yeah boyfriend" I say to him.

"Well I'll let you get ready I'm gonna take a nap bye" he says

"Bye" I say and he blows me a kiss and I hang up.

"He's cute" Ally says.

"Yeah he's really great" I say.

"Better than the last guy" she asks.

"Yeah way better" I say.

November 20, 2016 2:46 pm

After the last pictures I drove to my house took a shower and then went straight to Jughead's house.

"Jug" I say walking into the house. Then I hear noises coming from upstairs.

"Jug you awake" I say and walk upstairs.

"Archie!" I hear Jughead scream and Hotdog barking. I open his bedroom door and see him sleeping. But he's crying and screaming.

"Juggie" I say and kneel down next to him.

"Archie! Stop!" He yells and shake him.

"Jughead!" I yell and he sit up quickly.

"Jug it's me. You're okay" I say and he sobs. I hug him tightly. After awhile he calmed down.

"I need to take a shower" He says.

"Do you want me to help you" I ask.

"Yes please" he says and help him into the bathroom and get him ready for a shower.

"I can get undressed by myself" he says.

"Okay I'll be in your room" I say and he nods.

A little while later I heard the shower turn off.

"Betty can you come help me." Jughead yells.

"Yeah" I say walk into the bathroom with his towel. I mean I knew he was naked but actually seeing him naked is way different than what I thought.

"Here" I say and hand him his towel.

"Thanks" he says and I help him to his bedroom.

"Here's your clothes. I'm gonna go downstairs to get something...to drink" I say.

"Okay" he says and I go downstairs and pour myself a cup of orange juice. Jughead was literally the first guy I've seen naked. Like ever. And yes I'm 22 and virgin.

This is my first real relationship I guess. I mean like what if he wants to have sex with me? Am I ready to give my virginity to him? Why am I'm working my self up about this?

"We've only been darting for 2 weeks. Betty calm down" I say and shake out my hands and go upstairs.

I walk into Jughead's room. His back is facing the door. I lay on the bed behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hmm my first time being the little spoon" Jughead says.

"It's kind of hard since you're huge" I say.

"Well how small are you?" He asks.

"I'm 5 foot 4" I say.

"Well damn your tiny" he says.

"Rude" I say and roll on my back and Jughead rolls on to his side and rests his head on my chest.

"Hmm you really comfortable" he says.

"Your laying on my boob like it's a pillow" I giggle.

"It's soft like a pillow." He says and I brush a damp curl off his forehead.

"Did you mean what you said...about me being your boyfriend?" He asks.

"Well yeah Jug you want to be my boyfriend right?" I ask.

"Yeah I do...I mean I must've hit the jackpot right? Dating a model is like every guys dream." He says.

"Yeah guys are definitely jealous today at work after our FaceTime, the guy I was taking photos with Nick I think his name is. He was like 'You have a boyfriend. Damn I was gonna ask you out' and he said it like it was normal" I say.

"Well that's good looking straight guys for you." Jughead says.

"What about you. You're good looking and straight" I say.

"Well I wasn't told I was good looking in high school. I was told I was weird and a loner." He says.

"Hmm well I guess I like weird guys" I say and he kisses my collar bone. Then my neck.

"Jug what are...are you doing?" I ask.

"Kissing you" he says against my neck.

"Can you stop that before someone walks in on us" I say sucking in a breath.

"Is Betty Cooper getting flustered" he says.

"Shut up dickhead" I say and roll away from him.

"Wow dickhead that's new" he says.

"Well it's what you are" I say.

"Where'd you go?" He asks. I grab his hand and pull towards me so I'm the little spoon.

"I wanted to be the little spoon" he says.

"I'm little so I'm the little spoon" I say tiredly and close my eyes.

"You getting sleepy" he asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Go to sleep baby" he says and kisses my cheek.

872 words