⚠️Chapter 24- Nick...⚠️

May 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Betty POV

I was laying on Ronnie's couch. Kevin and I came over today just to hang out.

"Aunt B we play dollies" Victoria says.

"No Vicky we have to get you in bed." Veronica says.

"Mommy" she whines.

"Don't mommy me" Veronica says and Victoria cries. Ronnie takes her to her room.

"Good thing we don't have kids right" Kevin says.

"I guess" I sigh.

"So I was thinking we could do a double date. You, me, Jug and Fangs." Kevin says.

"We can't Kev, Jug and I broke up" I say.

"What! Why, When? Why didn't you tell me?" Kevin asks.

"We broke up a week ago. Because we got in a disagreement. I didn't tell you because... I don't know really." I say.

"I'm sorry B"

"Why are you sorry" Veronica says walking into the living room.

"Jughead broke up with her" Kevin says.

"No I broke up with him"

"Seriously" Veronica says.

"Yes" I say.

"Ugh do I need to knock some sense into him" Veronica says.

"No V just leave him alone. He needs time to think" I say.

May 10, 2019 8:37 pm

"Alright I'm start gonna head home" I stand up.

"Okay see you tomorrow bye" Veronica says.

"Bye Betty and are you sure we can't 'talk' some sense into Jug" Kevin says and puts air quotes up.

"No seriously leave him alone okay" I say.

"Okay" Veronica says and I leave. Once I get home. I moved back into my apartment two days ago. Because they caught the guy who broke in. His name was John St.Clair.

I get dressed into my pajamas. Which consists of Jughead's shirt and a pair of shorts.

I lay down in bed and turn on some YouTube video. As I started to doze off, I hear my  front door open. I sit up.

"Dad is that you!" I call out. My dad has a spare key to my apartment. I don't get a response I walk out into the kitchen.

"Dad what are yo...Nick what the hell are you doing in my apartment? I locked the door" I say.

"Cooper I didn't know you were home" He says.

"What do you mean, I live here. How did you get into my apartment" I ask.

He chuckles "You don't want to know"

"I'm calling the police" I say and take out my phone.

"I don't think you should do that" He says, I look up and he's holding a gun pointed at me.

"Nick..." I say.

"Quiet now Cooper?" He smiles.

"W-why are you doing this" I say.

"Because Cooper I've been here the whole time and you just can't seem to see me. I love you Betty and I know you love me too.  We belong together. I can protect you. Better than that blind guy. I can stop people who want to break into your house." He says.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"Because I broke in with my brother. He had to get caught of course" he says and puts his hand on my cheek.

"You're sick" I say and he squeezes my face harder.

"Wrong thing to say to someone with a gun" he says and kisses my cheek.

"What do you want Nick"

"You. I want you" he says and walks away from me.

"Well you can't have me" I say.

"Okay...okay but He can. Which makes no sense. Betty he's blind!" He yells at me.

"And if I can't have you neither can he" He says.

"Nick!" I yell and then there are two gun shots. I look down and see blood on my shirt.

"Nick..."

"Fuck" he says and then runs out the front door. I collapsed to the floor. I grab my phone and call the first person in my call list.

646 words

RED LIGHTS STOP SIGNS I STILL SEE YOUR FACE IN THE WHITE CARS, FRONT LAWNS. STILL DRIVE PAST THE PLACES WE USED TO GO TO CAUSE I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU BABE OOHHHHH

Anyways on another note I got my phone and laptop taken away. Again 🙄🙄. I don't know when I'm gonna post again.