Chapter 33- No Veronica...

May 27, 2019           3:42 pm
Betty POV

"Juggie hurry up" I say.

"It's hot babe" he whines.

"That's why we're about to get in a pool" I open the gate. Veronica rented out a pool and barbecue place. She invited all her friends and family.

"Betty!" Veronica smiles and hugs me.

"Hi"

"So I heard the news let me see" Veronica smiles and I show her my hand.

"Oh my gosh Cheryl look" She says.

"It's beautiful" she smiles.

"Thanks"

"What kind of wedding do you want"

Jug sighs "No Veronica. Betty and I talked and we want to wait a while before we get married. Things have been chaotic since you know everything" He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"And I'm totally okay with being engaged for a while" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I'm getting in the pool you coming" he asks.

"I'll be there in a sec" I say and he walks away.

May 27, 2019 5:27 pm
Jughead POV

I splash Betty.

"Jug!" She squeals and swims away from me.

"We're are you going babe" I say and grab her.

"I forgot you can see again" she pout and I kiss her.

"Hmm I love you" I smile.

"I love you too"

"Guys we're gonna light fire works" Veronica says and we get out of the pool. I get the bag Betty brought with our towels in it.

"Come here" I say and wrap a towel around her. She smiles.

"Thank you" she says.

"No problem" Then she runs to Veronica. I wrap my towel around my waist and walk up to Betty and Ronnie.

"So yeah I'll tell you when I take it" Veronica says.

"What are we talking about" I ask and pull the strap on Betty's bathing suit up.

"Girl stuff" Veronica says and Betty smiles at me. Then the first fire work goes off and more and more. I feel Betty squeezes my arm I look down at her and she's like trembling.

"Baby you okay?" I ask her.

She shakes her head "No". Then another fire work goes off and she covers her ears.

So I take her to our car. It's far enough where the fire works aren't to loud.

"Baby what happened?" I ask her and hold her hands.

"I d—don't know. I just...when the fire works went off it made me remember when Nick shot me. And I think I had a panic attack" she says. I hug her.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"It's alright Juggie." She smiles and pulls away.

"We have to Veronica were in our—"

"Why'd you guys leave." Veronica says as she's opening our car door.

"The fire works made me have a panic attack" Betty says.

"Oh Betty I'm sorry I'll go tell the. To stop. Victoria is scared of them to" Ronnie says and runs back to the pool.

"Let's go" she smiles at me.

489 words

Short chapter I know but thanks for 1k reads🥰 Also sorry for not updating. This weekend was crazy. It was my sisters 13 birthday. I didn't have anything written. And it was just a lot. Just hopefully I can post tomorrow.