⚠️Chapter 42- I'm Starving⚠️

October 5, 2021 11:23 pm
Betty POV

I'm still pregnant. It's been ten months. I'm huge and it's tiring. I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable. Jug can because he isn't pregnant.

I groan "Jug".

"What babe" he groans with his eyes closed.

"I can't sleep"

He sighs "Come here" and he opens his arms. I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you" I whisper and he kisses my cheek.

"I love you too, now try and sleep love" he whispers. I close my eyes and surprisingly I start to drift off to sleep.

October 6, 2021       12:33pm

"Juggie" I whine.

"I know babe" he sighs.

"I don't wanna be pregnant anymore" I sob. He walks over to the couch where I'm at. He kneels down in front of me and kisses my forehead.

"I know I'm sorry baby"

"It's been ten month Jug! We were supposed to have him last month. I don't wanna be pregnant for a year." I cry and he wipes the tears off my cheeks.

"Babe the doctor said that if your water doesn't break this week, they'll induce you"

"I just want him out of me already" I cry.

"I know, I do too. Everyone does. He's very comfortable in there." He smiles and rubs my stomach.

"I'm not getting pregnant again" I say.

"Okay one kid is fine" he smiles and kisses me.

"I love you"

"I love you too, I'm gonna go back making lunch m'kay" he says and I nod.

I start flipping through the tv channels. Then my phone dings. Veronica texted me.

"Jug Ronnie's coming over with the baby later"

"Okay now we have to Gabe prof" Jug says.

"I know" Gabe, Veronica's first son, needs glasses. But every time she puts them on they get lost or broken. So she's not getting him glasses until he starts school.

"I'm starving"

"I know I just have to put it in a bowl" Jug says. He made some pasta.

"You take good care of me Jug" I smile as he hands me a bowl.

"It's because you did the same for me" he says and kisses my cheek. While we were eating the door bell rings. Then who ever's at the door keeps ringing it.

"That's not Ronnie is it?" Jug asks me

"It's a possibility"

"I'll answer it" he says and goes to the door. I see jug get shoved back and my mom and Polly walk in with bags.

"Mom?!"

"Hello Elizabeth I'm here to see my grandson" My mom says.

"I d—"

"Jeez Betty you still look pregnant" Polly says.

"That's because she is" Jug says can closed the front door.

"What do you mean she's still pregnant? It's been over nine months." My mom asks.

"The little guy is very comfortable in there" Jug says.

"Well we have gifts" Polly says and put the bags down.

"Mom why are you guys here" I stand up.

"Because I'm the grand mother. I deserve to meet him" she smiles creepily.

"No you don't. Mom you wished for my stalker to kill me. And you were wbusive to me. You aren't meet our son." I say.

She rolls her eyes "Oh stop being so dramatic Elizabeth. That was so long ago"

"Mom it was traumatic for me. I had to go to therapy. I even overdosed" I say

"It's not my fault! I tried to stop you"

"Yeah after you fuck shoved them down my throat for years!"

"Hey Betty calm down okay? And can you two leave?" Jug asks.

"No I want to know why she always blames me for things and I want to meet my grandson" she says and I feel a pain in my stomach and I feel like I'm peeing myself. I look down and...

"We don't want you to meet him alright so can you go n—"

"Juggie I think my water broke"

660 words
So next chapter is the last one 😭. I know what story I'm gonna post next. That's good. I was literally panicking. But I'm all good now.