⚠️Chapter 20- Oh Fuck, A Father?⚠️

July 23, 2017       12:34 pm
Jughead POV

Once we got back to New York things have been different. Really different. One thing Veronica has been living with Betty and Kevin. Kevin and Fangs started dating. Archie is supposed to be going upstate to get help.

Another thing that's different well someone who has been acting different is Betty. Everytime we are in bed and I make a move she always says something to stop it.

I'm worried somethings happened. Maybe I'm not good, maybe she's on her cycle. Maybe she wants kids and the other reason I don't want to even mention is that she could be pregnant.

If she's pregnant I'm probably gonna have to man up and accept the fact that I'm gonna be a father.

Oh fuck a father? Let's just hope and pray she's not pregnant.

"Hey babe are we okay?" I ask Betty. We are laying in bed. At my house because it's to noisy at Betty's apartment.

"Yeah why wouldn't we be" She asks.

"Well ever since Hawaii when you asked about me wanting kids and you don't want to have sex with me or even touch me when we shower. But I know I sound sex crazy but I'm just worried about you. You're quiet. Do you want kids Betty?" I ask he.

"I mean yeah. What girls dream isn't to get married and have kids. I always wanted them. And I knew if I told you I did you would say some shit like 'You deserve someone who wants kids' and then break up with me. So I lied to you and I'm sorry" she sobs.

"Babe I'm sorry you had to feel like you had to keep things from me. Babe I want our relationship to be honest okay no more secrets. Okay and I'm sorry I can't give you kids Betty I'm so sorry" I say.

"It's fine Jug. I'll just have to get over it. I love you and I want to be with you. Forever okay." She say.

"We've only dated for a couple months. Maybe as we get older it may come up again. And maybe I'll have changed or some miracle surgery gets invented so I can see your beautiful face. Then maybe we could have a kid okay" I smile.

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too B" I say.

October 19, 2017 3:22 pm

I walk into Betty's apartment with Kevin. I instantly hear Betty's sobs and Veronica trying to calm her down.

"Betty? You okay" I ask.

"No! I'm not what am I gonna do" Betty sobs.

"What happened?" Kevin asks.

"Her mom called" "My mom called!" Betty and Veronica say at the same time.

"My mom is coming to New York for some business trip. She wants to see me. Her, Polly and Polly's kid. I can't have that stress on me. Jug she always comments on something whether it's about my job or my appearance. I'm either too skinny or too fat. Last year I was fat. The year before that I was skinny." Betty rants.

"Betty you're perfect the way you are"I say and sit in the couch.

"How do you know jug. No offense you can't see" Betty says.

"I can still feel and I feel you a lot babe" I say.

"Okay enough of Jug feeling you. Why do you just not answer or have Veronica open the door. She's not gonna know who she is and think she got the wrong apartment" Kev says

"Okay yeah that'll work" Betty sighs.

October 28, 2017     8:35 pm

It didn't work.

Polly knew who Veronica was and they stayed in the apartment with Ronnie until she got home from work.

"She's so mean. I thought I got her out of my life when I moved out. But no she still finds a way to torture me" Betty sobs.

"I'm sorry baby" I say and kiss her head.

"I have tea" My mom says.

"Thanks Mrs. Jones you didn't have too" Betty says.

"It okay sweetheart seems like you had a hard day. I'll let you guys sleep good night"

"Night Mom" I say and hear the door close.

"I hate my Mother and my sister. Her daughter was giving me glares. But can't say I hate a child I'll say dislike." Betty says.

"Seriously I said I hated my little sister so many times I can't count." I say and she giggles.

"But she's you sister, sit up you have to take your medicine" Betty says.

"Nooo" I whine.

"Yes and last night you had a bad dream because you made me forget. Now come on" she says. I sit up and open my mouth she drops the pills in my mouth. She hands me a water I drink the water and swallow the pills down.

"Come here now I'm sleepy" I say and lay down.

"I love you good night" Betty says.

"Love you too" I mumble and feel my eyes fall shut.

837 words

If you thought there wasn't anymore drama just wait until next chapter 👀