Chapter 38- Macaroni in a Pot

January 4, 2021            9:32 am
Betty POV

"I got breakfast" I smile walking into the warehouse.

Last year was really great for us Jones's. First Jug got his book published and is currently working on his second one. Jughead and I also got married last May. It's was a very small one right in our backyard.

Oh we also moved to Riverdale. We have a house by Jug's parents. Sweet Pea has a place not to far from ours and Reggie lives with Ronnie. They started dating last year too.

Ronnie, Cheryl and I have a clothing line. It's very cute at first it was just me and Ronnie making kid clothes but Cheryl joined and started helping us make adult clothes.

"Ow Ronnie" Jug says.

"Stop moving then, Gabe can stand still longer than you" Veronica says.

"No he can't" Jug pouts.

"Are you almost done Ronnie?" I ask and take the breakfast burritos out of the bag.

"Almost" she sighs. She's trying to fix Jugs pants for Cheryl and Toni's wedding. They were too big in the waist.

"I'm hungry" He says.

"You're like a little kid Jughead. I don't know how you can deal with this B"

"It's because I'm hungry" Jughead says.

"Here open your mouth" I say and bring his burrito to his mouth.

"Thanks" He says with his mouth full.

"Jug finish chewing first" I cringe and he smiles.

January 4, 2021              9:21 pm

I walk out of our bed room in only Jugs shirt. He's making us a late dinner since he wanted to go to the bedroom right when we came home. then after we took nap then went at it again.

"I will never get used to this sight" Jughead smiles from the counter.

"My legs hurt" I pout and he laughs.

I pout "I hate how cocky you are" I sit down on his lap.

"You know you secretly love it Mrs. Jones" He says.

"Hmm I might but that's a secret you never know Mr. Jones" I smirk and get off his lap.

"Hey" he whines, "You're a tease"

"What are you cooking?" I ask and take the top off the pot of boiling water.

"Macaroni in a pot" He smirks.

"Oh my gosh Jug" I laugh.

"I'm cooking Mac and Cheese if you really wanted to know"

"Okay thank I'm gonna take shower" I say and his head shoots to my direction.

"Can I—"

"I'm locking the door" I say and walk up stairs to our room.

He whines "Baby."

"Don't Baby me"

"You're mean" He calls out from the kitchen"

"And you're horny" I laugh.

January 4, 2021         9:47 pm

"Here is you wet ass pasta" Jughead says walking into the room with two bowls.

"Jug i think you're obsession with Wap is going to far" I say.

"No Its not" he sits next to me and hands me a bowl.

"Jug you bought two shirts with the lyrics and one with Wap on it in pink" I laugh.

"I leave me and my shirts alone okay" he says.

January 7, 2021         12:03 pm
Jughead POV

"Look what came in the mail babe" I smile walking into the house.

"Don't tell me its another Wap shirt" Betty laughs and walks next to me.

"Sadly no but it's much better than that" I say and open the package. I pull out the poster.

"No did you get a Wap poster?" She asks.

"No look" I unroll the Poster of betty. Its from the Vouge magazine shoot she took a couple months ago. She was on the cover.

"Juggie you seriously did not get that" She says.

"I did and I know where I'm hanging it up at" I smirk and run upstairs to our room.

"Jug!" She squeals and laughs. I stand on our bed and hold the poster right in the middle of the wall.

"Look what he bought" Betty says walking in the room. She holding her phone up so shes recording me. Betty's followers love me. More than they love her but they wont admit it.

"What its hot babe and You're acting like all your followers dont already have it or want one" I say.

"Yeah but thats differnt"

"How?" I ask.

"I live with you Jug, they don't" She says.

"But when you go to LA I'll have a poster of you here now do we have tape?" i ask and she laughs.

744 words