Chapter 36- Babe You're fucking Hot

June 3, 2019        12:35 pm
Jughead POV

I just went on walk. It was relaxing. I was just think about stuff like my book and Archie. I also went to CVS and bought Betty some Oreos.

"I'm back" I say walking into our hotel room.

"Shh she's sleeping" Reggie says from the couch. Sweet Pea and Kevin were also there.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asks and put my keys on the shelf.

"Betty told us you were leaving so we came to do our job" Sweet Pea says.

"And I'm her best friend" Kevin says.

I look over at the bed and Betty's sleeping like always. She's in her bathing suit. I go into my bag and get my swimming trunks. Then I change in the bathroom.

"Looking good Jones" Kevin says and Sweet pea slaps his shoulder.

"What?" He asks. I lay down next to Betty and kiss her hair. I open my phone and see I have a follow request from Betty. I accept it.

I click on her profile and see she's verified. She also has over nineteen million followers.

"Damn" I whisper. But looking at her pictures was the wrong thing to do. She's fucking hot.

"Jug when did you get here" Betty says and lays her head on my chest.

"Hello sleepy head" I kiss her nose, "I got here not to long ago.

"Hmm what are you looking at" she asks.

"Your Instagram, Babe you're fucking hot" I say and she laughs.

"Thanks but can we go to the pool now" She asks and sits up.

"Yeah you guys coming to the pool?" I ask.

"Yep" Reggie says and we head down to the pool.

June 3, 2019       3:27pm

"I'm never going anywhere with you guys" Betty says and I lay my arm on her shoulder. We're walking back to our room from the pool.

"I didn't do anything" I say.

"Yeah you did. You started it. I was just trying to take pictures for Instagram. Then you had pull your trunks down to show your ass" she says. I laugh.

"It was funny and I only did it once" I say.

"Well you made Sweet pea and Reggie  start" she says.

"Hey it was funny when he pulled you into the pool" I say and she gasps.

"I hate you" she says and walks into the hotel room.

"Betty you don't mean that" I say and try to open the door. She locked it.

"Betty...? Betty open the door" I say.

"I'm taking a shower first! I don't want you to join me" she says.

"Baby!"

June 4, 2019         12:22 am

I jolt awake. I'm sweating and Betty hugs me.

"I'm sorry" I say and she pulls away.

"Jug don't apologize okay. This is one thing that wasn't going to disappear with the surgery. And we're gonna get through it" Betty says and kisses me.

"I love you" I smile.

"I love you too Jug, always" she says and I kiss her.

507 words