Chapter 34- Its Positive I'm pregnant...

June 1, 2019            12:35 pm
Jughead POV

Betty, Reggie and Sweet Pea went out to get lunch. I stayed home and took a shower. Now I'm on the couch trying to write. Its been going good I guess almost done.

"Betty Its positive I'm pregnant again with Archie's kid" Veronica says walking into the apartment.

"Betty isn't here but you're pregnant again?"

"Oh hey Jug, yeah I am its stupid. I gotta call everything off with him. He isn't even trying to get better Jug" She says and sits on the couch.

"I don't know what happened to him. We were good until the accident. Then he became flakey. I thought he was fine. Then you guys got engaged and everything started changing a lot. Betty and I started dating. You guys started planning a wedding. I don't know." I sigh.

"What went wrong? Was it me?" She says.

"I...I don't know. But the only way we'll fine out is if we talk to him" I say.

"I guess we're going to see Archie" She sighs.

"We got pizza!" Betty smiles walking into the apartment with Sweet Pea and Reggie.

"Mmmm that sounds good" I smile and walk up to her.

"Hi" She smiles I lean down and kiss her.

"Hey Ronnie I didn't know you were coming over?" betty says and sits down next her.

"I took the test, I'm pregnant" Veronica sighs.

Reggie raises an eyebrow "Again?"

"Yep and its Archie's, Reg"

"Not yours so you can calm down now" Sweet Pea laughs and pats his shoulder.

"Wait, wait, wait...V you and Reggie?" Betty says.

"We may have done it but that's it just sex" Veronica says.

"Yeah just...sex" Reggie says.

"Anyways Jughead and I are going upstate to see Archie and question him this weekend"

Betty whines "But Juggie what about Pop's"

"We can go next weekend babe or next week when ever you want" I say and she pouts.

"Can I at least come with you guys?"

"Yeah you guys can" Veronica says.

June 2, 2019 10:35 am

We're the car, driving to Massachusetts. That's where Archie's staying. Veronica wanted to leave early so she could take a nap once we got to the hotel.

"Come on Ronnie we're starving" Reggie whines.

"We just drove past a McDonald's" Sweet pea says.

"Guys we're almost there. Jughead isn't even whining" Veronica says.

"Because Betty's sleeping" I whisper. Betty fell asleep not too long ago.

"You guys are ridiculous" Veronica sighs and lean back. She isn't driving. I don't even think she has her licenses. Her driver Andre is driving us.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up" Kevin groans. Oh yeah Kevin came too. He didn't want to be left alone because Fangs had to do something for the serpents back down in Riverdale.

"You're mean Keller" Sweet Pea frowns and Kevin rolls his eyes.

Veronica smiles "Okay we're here"

"Jug come on let's get the carts for the bags" Reggie says. Once we got the carts and packed everything in. We had to wait for Veronica to check in because something went wrong.

"Jug go wait with the rest. These idiots" she sighs. I walk over to the sitting area. Betty fell back asleep. I sit down next to her.

"Juggie" she says and lays her head on my chest.

"Hey baby. Why are you so sleepy?" I ask.

"I don't know, I've been tired all week" she says.

"Baby are...is there a chance you could be pre—"

Betty sits up fast "No Jug...I can't be pregnant okay. And I started the pill a couple weeks ago"

"That doesn't mean it works babe" I say.

"Jughead I'm not pregnant okay. So stop talking about it"

"Okay, okay" I say and put my hands up.

"Okay guys we can go up now" Veronica says.

644 words