Chapter 8- Could You give me a Proper Kiss

November 22, 2016   8:34 pm
Fp POV

"Bye Jug" I heard Betty say as I clean up the kitchen.

"Bye baby" Jughead yells and I hear Betty laughing as she walks down the stairs.

"Hey Fp can I ask you a question?" Betty asks.

"Shoot" I say.

"I've...I came bye the other day and Jughead was having this dream where he was screaming and crying. Why did he have it?" She asks.

"He didn't tell you yet?" I ask.

"Tell me what?" She asks.

"How he lost his eyesight" I say.

"No and I'm a little afraid to ask" she says.

"As him and he'll tell you Betty" I say.

"Okay thanks FP, I'll see you tomorrow" Betty smiles and leaves. Then I walk up stairs to Jughead's room.

"Jug have you been taking your pills?" I ask him.

"What yeah" he says.

"Are you lying to me" I ask him.

"No I'm not" he says.

"Then where's your bottle" I ask him.

"I don't know I can't see"

"Exactly who gave you your pills today" I ask him.

"Umm Betty did" he says.

"Then how come she doesn't know about the accident or why you have bad dreams she walked in on you having. Jug come on you have to take your pills" I say.

"I don't...fine" he says.

"Here now swallow them" I say and hand him his pills and a cup of water.

"Good night and tell Betty what happened son. She's gonna be here for a long time she's gonna need to know" I say and he nods.

November 23, 2016 9:23 am
Betty POV

"Hey dad" I smile and flop on the couch.

"How is my little girl" he asks.

"Great actually, are you gonna be home for thanksgiving?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry baby, Mia wanted to take the girls to the grandparents in Florida for thanksgiving. Maybe when we get back? We could have dinner and watch a movie." He say.

"Dad it's fine you guys spent thanksgiving with me all the time. Actually Jughead invited me over for dinner." I say.

"Hmm I have to meet this new boyfriend of yours" he says jokingly.

"Dad you can't scare him he's blind and your voice is anything but scary" I say.

"I'm just gonna ignore what you just said. The girls want to talk to you" he say.

"Okay" I say. I have two little step sisters. Alexa who's 7 and Leila who's 2.

"Hi Betty" "Hi BB" the girls say at the same time.

"Hi are you having fun at grandmas?" I ask.

"Yeah we went to the pool today and tomorrow we're going to Disney" Alexa says.

"Are you guys excited about that" I ask them.

"Yeah but I wish you were here with us. What are doing for thanksgiving?" She asks.