Chapter 28- Hey Guess Who Got Surgery

May 16, 2019 4:32 pm
Betty POV

I came home yesterday. It was Stressful. Somehow paparazzi found out what hospital I was in and thought it was a great idea to bombard me and try to ask me questions when we were leaving. Luckily Reggie and Sweet pea were there to escort me.

I'm on the couch wait for Jughead to come over. He got his surgery yesterday morning and slept all day.

"So Betty for our jobs as your new body guards do we have to stay the night?" sweet pea asks.

"I mean if you want. I have two spare bedrooms"

"I'm definitely moving in what's the rent" Reggie says eating a bag of chips.

"Nope I got it all covered" I say

"Damn Moving out of fangs apartment who charges me way to much to free living. You sure" Sweet pea says.

"Yep you guys are keeping me safe think of it as payment" I say.

"Sweet" Sweet pea smiles then the front door opens and my dad, Fp and Jug walk in.

"Hey guess who got surgery" Jughead smiles. He has two bandages on his eyes and you could definitely tell he had surgery because what you could see of his eye area is swollen and bruised.

"So you can see now?" Reggie asks.

"We'll know my next Wednesday the 22nd" Fp says.

"Then hopefully I can see your beautiful face" Jughead says as Fp helps him sit on the couch.

"Hopefully" I say and grab his hand.

May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Jug and I are in bed. He had to get a night time snack. He's listening to a movie on his phone and I'm scrolling through Instagram. I look over at Jughead and he's looking really cute.

I start recording a video "Recovering from surgery buddies...Jug smile"

He pouts "I said smile" he flashes a quick but cute smile. I stop the video and post it to my close friend story.

"Come on Juggie, let's go to bed"

"Kay" he says. I turn out the light and roll over gently. I cuddle Jughead.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too good night"

"Night"

May 17, 2019 12:32 pm

"So I was thinking about going to see Archie upstate" Veronica says.

"What, why he's been an asshole" Kevin says.

"I know but Fred had said that he was getting better and its been months since I've last seen him."

"Well not to be me V if he's getting better now maybe leave him alone. last time you went he had a major set back and started drinking again." I say.

"I know but I want to go see him. I was gonna leave Vic with you but then Nick happened so I'm leaving her with my parents" Veronica says.

"How long are you planning to stay down there" Kevin asks.

"I don't know maybe a couple of days." She says.

"You know you have to be here when Jug gets his bandages off" I say.

"That's the 22nd so ill stay till the 21st and I'll ask if he wants to comedown to be here when it happens." Veronica says.

"Yeah Jug will like that" I smile.

539 words