Chapter 6- Can I Kiss You

November 3, 2016         9:07 am
Jughead POV

It's been a month and in those four weeks something happened. Something I thought would never happen again. I like Betty. Even though I can't see what she looks like i like her.

I noticed i liked her when I couldn't seem to think about anything other than betty. All my thoughts consisted of betty. And it's weird because what if she doesn't like me because I'm blind.

I told Toni and she said that was something i didn't need to worry about because she sees the way she looks at me. So today I'm going to Veronica and Archie's wedding cake tasting thing. This is the only thing thing I'm looking for in this process. Veronica knows I'm probably gonna like all the cakes but she still let me come.

"I fucking hate not being able to drive." I groan and lean back in the seat. I'm in Archie's car and we are driving to the bakery? I think that's what it is and since I can't drive I have to come with Archie and Veronica so we have to go early.

"Maybe if you get the surgery-"

"Shut the fuck up Archie" I say and close my eyes.

November 3, 2016         11:19 am

Once we got to the place Archie helped me look for a couch and I took a nap.

"Jughead come on get up people are here" Archie says and shakes me.

"No" I groan.

"Jug come on" I hear betty say.

"Why didn't  you tell me Betty was here" I say and sit up.

"Wow you get for her and not me" He says.

"Maybe because I'm prettier than you" Betty says.

"He doesn't know what you look like" Archie says and helps me stand up.

"It's because I like her more than you" I say.

"Okay can you guys hurry up this is my breakfast" Fangs yells.

"Shut up I'm flirting" I say and sit down. After while of tasting many great cake I get this cake that isn't good.

"Eww what the fuck is this" I say and spit it out into a napkin.

"I think its some type of black licorice cake" Veronica says.

"I'm scared to try it now because of Jug's reaction" Betty says.

"Jug?" I say.

"Shut up" Betty says.

"I mean keep saying it" I say then she laughs.

"What are you laughing about."

"You have something on you face, here let me get it." she says and I feel her wipe my cheek.

"Thanks" I smile

"No problem" she says.

"If you're gonna fuck there's a bathroom you could go to" Cheryl says.

"If I could see where you are I would be glaring at you" I say and everyone laughs.

November 3, 2016 4:27 pm
Betty POV

"Jug come on" I whine.

"No" he says.

"You can't even see the movie" I say.

"So I don't want to listen to a romance movie" he says.

"You're mean" I say and look for another movie.

"I'm not mean" he says.

"Yeah you are" I say and he tickles my side. And I start laughing. I grab his hands.

"Stop please" I say breathlessly.

"I'm gonna stop only if you say I'm not mean" he says.

"But you are" I say and starts tickling me.

"Okay, okay! You aren't" I say.

"Hmm thank you" he says and sits back.

"How about A Rebel Without A Cause" I say.

"Yes now that's what I'm talking about" he smiles.

"Shut up but I've seen this movie about a thousand times" I say and put the movie on.

"Well I've se-listened to the movie about a million times." He says and I lay my head on his shoulder.

About maybe 20 minutes into the movie Jughead grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Why is your hand so big" I giggle.

"Because I was a working man" he says.

"Yeah right" I say.

"Betty can I ask you something" he asks.

"Sure" I say.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"Jug seriously" I ask.

"Yeah Betty I want to kiss you but only if it's okay with you" he says.

"Okay...you can kiss me" I say. So I sit up and straddle his lap. He places his hand on my shoulder.

"You sure you want to kiss me?" I ask him.

"Yes Betty I want to kiss you" he says.

"Okay...okay" I say.

"You ready?"

"Yes" I say and lean in. He kisses me. Like good. Like more than good, Amazingly. Then he pulls away.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Amazing" I say and he kisses me again.

"Hey none of that on my couch" Fp says walking into the house.

"Sorry dad she couldn't resist me" Jug says as I get off of his lap.

"Excuse me but weren't you the one who said Betty can I kiss you" I say.

"Shut up" he smiles.

"So Betty you wanna stay for dinner" Fp asks and puts the grocery bags on the counter.

"Umm I don't know" I say.

"Please" Jughead says.

"Okay I'll stay for dinner" I say.

"Great it'll be ready soon" Fp says.

"Yay you could sleep over and give me kisses all night" Jughead says.

"As much as I want grandchildren. I don't need them right now" Fp says.

"Okay dad but there is protection you know" Jughead says.

"Jug we are not having sex" I say.

"Aww man" he says.

917 words