Chapter 21- I'm Gonna Miss You Too

April 15, 2019 4:32 pm
Betty POV

It's been a little less than 2 years. Once Veronica had her baby girl who she named Victoria. She moved back into her apartment.

Then Kevin and Fangs moved in together. So it's just been me alone in my apartment. I miss having Kev home.

I walk into my apartment and drop my purse on the counter along with my keys.

There's a party at Jugs house today. It's Toni's birthday and there having a little party.

I sit on the couch and groan. They always have parties when I get home from work.

I got to my bedroom and change my shirt. I take off my makeup and reapply some mascara. Then I grab my phone and keys and walk out the door.

April 15, 2019 4:52 pm

"Betty's here" Fp says as he opens the door for me.

"Hey" I smile and walk into the living room.

"Baby!" Jughead says from the couch. He started growing a mustache last month.

"Hi" I say and lay down on him.

"How was set" he ask.

"It was good" I was asked to play small roll in a tv show. I'm gonna be there for the whole season.

"I like this mustache thing you have going on" I say.

"It's actually called a goatee. It's makes me look older" He says.

"How would you know that?"

"My dad told me"

April 15, 2019 4:56 pm

"Okay let's order pizza because I'm starving" Toni says.

"I want pepperoni" Jughead says.

"You have money?" She asks.

He scoffs "Yes I have money"

"Shit I forgot my wallet at home" I say.

"I'll pay for you babe" Jug says.

"No I'll go home I'll be back" I say and walk out the door.

April 15, 2019 5:12 pm

I go to open my apartment door. It's unlocked maybe my dad is here.

"Dad are yo...oh my gosh" My apartment is messed up. Someone broke in. The couch is flipped over and my purse is dumped out on the floor. I check may wallet and everything is gone. My credit card, my money.

April 15, 2019 5:27 pm
Jughead POV

I am laying on the couch. Victoria is sitting on my stomach. The front door opens that mean Betty's back.

"Betty oh my gosh what happened?" Veronica says.

"Someone broke into my apartment and stole my money and I don't know know what else." Betty says. It's sound like she's been crying.

"Betty did you call the police?" My dad asks. I guess she shakes her head no.

"Okay...I'll go with a couple of guys to check it out. I'll be back" my dad says.

April 15, 2019 10:31 pm

"Jug" Betty says and sits on then bed.

"What's up"

She sighs "I'm Gonna stay with my dad in Riverdale for a little while"

"Baby" I whine.

She giggles " I know Jug I know I'm gonna miss you but i think its best for me. You know until i find a new apartment here."

"I'm gonna miss you too" I smile.

"Okay but I was thinking maybe when I find a new apartment you would want to move in with me"

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah I mean I get lonely we have been dating for 2 years and we're adults. You don't think I'm a serial killer anymore. Right?" she says.

"Yeah if you we're a serial killer you would've killed me already" I say and she laughs.

"So what do you say" She asks.

"Yeah I'll move in with you"

She claps and squeals "Yay"

"Come here" I say and she kisses me.

"I love you" She says when we pull away.

"I love you too"

628 words