Ranboo Bakes Cereal

Sapnap woke up from probably the best sleep he'd had in weeks on a small hammock. The seasons were starting to get colder now, but it wasn't so bad just yet still being early and all. Sapnap swung his legs over the side of the hammock and saw George still snoozing. His goggles were a little loose, and Sapnap wondered if-

"Oh, good morning Sapnap," George yawned. He'd just woke up and also looked well rested. Sapnap wondered if he would start sleeping late again  like he always did back home - that would be annoying. Both boys realised that Dream wasn't there, so he was probably up already, but Sapnap really wanted to talk to him about this whole business with his past, and George probably did too.

Sapnap said good morning to George, tossed on some actual clothes (they were guests now after all - can't be looking too scruffy), and excused himself to go look for Dream. This left George with a little bit of time before breakfast as Phil said they were going to have one together today to welcome the Dream team.

He decided to just go there early, maybe talk to someone.

The cold wasn't too bad outside either, considering there wasn't really a proper door it made sense that the temperature inside and outside would be roughly the same. George wondered how the SBI managed to get all this stuff and make a proper fit-for-living-in tree house like this.

George stopped just outside the doorway, and heard something quite peculiar. It was Ranboo, seemingly having an argument with himself:

"We are not adding the bag of spaghetti."

"But I really want to add the bag of spaghetti-"

"But we're not going to add the bag of spaghetti it would taste terrible!"

"But I really want to add the bag of spaghetti..."

".........No"

George wondered if the whole "Ranboo vs Ran and Boo" thing was a play on the guy having a multiple personality disorder. Or was it schizophrenia he was thinking of..? As George thought of this, his focus was diverted from his vision. He zoned back in when he heard a thump- no, two thumps- hit the floor. And Ranboo was no where to be seen.

Except, a second later, two people got up off the floor. One with pure white skin and red eyes, the other with pure black skin and green eyes. Both were wearing half a crown. Then it clicked: "OH! You're Ran and Boo!" George exclaimed in surprise, making both Boo and Ran jump. George didn't know which one was which.

The one with green eyes laughed, "Yep, that's us. Glad to finally meet you George."

"Likewise." Said the other and did a finger gun.

"Well it's nice to meet both of you too. But um, what did I just witness?"

The white one, (who turned out to be Boo) explained how him, Ran, and Ranboo are technically different people. Sometimes when Ranboo is making decisions, both choices kind of manifest and split entirely. Then Ran and Boo appear and hey presto. They can also do this at will, but are able to ask Ranboo first or vice versa.

"So, when he was thinking of adding the bag of spaghetti...?"

"Well, " started Ran,"We're never entirely sure when the consciousness is Boo's and mine or Ranboo's. It's more of a wave, not a switch. So could've been entirely my idea to add the spaghetti or Ranboo could've thought of it first. Speaking of which-"

Ran, who George noticed was somehow still holding the spaghetti, snapped it in two and pored the contents of the bag into the bowl of cereal."Hey! I was gonna eat that!" protested Boo.

"I mean you're welcome to some my dearest Boo, but you could always just make another bowl of cereal~" Ran was decidedly taller than Boo, so Boo's defiant scowl looked more like a child's. He did in fact go get some more cereal.

"So, do you guys put the milk first or the cereal first?" George was curious about the dynamic of two parts of one person having conflicting interests, and this one was a classic. He definitely did not expect them both to answer "Cinnamon roll" at the exact same time. When neither of them laughed after a moment, George had to assume they weren't joking, despite neither of them having a cinnamon roll in their cereal.

George was saved from awkward follow on conversation when other people began to filter into the room looking for some breakfast. Guess it's time to eat.
_______________________________________

Well I guess this counts as an introduction of Ran and Boo, but hey did you like the cereal video reference? I didn't exactly plan it like that but the stars aligned dear readers!

Sincerely, a box of Creeper Crunch cereal (real gamer food)