Uno

Tw: Swear
_______________________________________

When Tubbo woke up, it wasn't as peacefully as you'd expect it to be after a long sleep. He'd forgotten he'd been sleeping in a spare hammock strung up in Tommy and Techno's room, and fell out of it with a thud. The bees that had been resting peacefully startled and flew to Tubbo, concerned.

"Bro, these bees are crazy. Don't they have a hive or something?" That was Tommy, who may or may not have been woken up by Toby falling on the floor. Technoblade was probably awake too, seeing as he wasn't in the room.

"Uh, I'm not actually sure," Tubbo replied, getting up, "They just started following me around so I let them."

Pointing at each in turn and smiling, the boy said, "This is Jessie, Avery, and Adrian."

Tommy laughed, "You named them?"

"Might as well." The boy shrugged, before the recollection of yesterday hit him in the face. "Tommy, what happened yesterday?"

"You just fuckin' passed out bro. Phil had t' carry you to bed."

"Oh. A- and Nick?"

With a sneaky smile, Tommy replied, "Come see for yourself."
_______________________________________

Sapnap was glad to be out of bed, finally. Even though it was only one day his legs seemed weak from disuse. The others were trying to tell him they weren't weak from disuse, but from his 'being dead' but Sapnap was having none of it. 

Everyone was hanging out in the living room, when Tommy and another kid walked in.

"Yo George, is this the kid you were talking about" Nick asked, jabbing a thumb toward the child in the green tunic. Geroge turned and confirmed, suggesting Sapnap should probably go and talk to him before going to talk to Dream, but there was no need as Tommy was dragging him over anyway.

The brunet stood beside and slightly behind Tommy, and was looking at his shoes. The magma boy elbowed his friend gently who looked up at Nick with a start, "H-hi, I'm Toby, but everyone just calls me Tubbo."

Nick smiled in what he hoped was a comforting way, "I'm Nick, but thanks to someone-" He looked at George pointedly "-introducing me by my nickname all the time, people call me Sapnap."

Tubbo giggled at Sapnap's ribbing, and appeared to relax a bit. "So, I heard you're the one that saved my life yeah?"

"Yup! That's me." Seeing that Tubbo was handling the conversation, Tommy slipped off to finally, finally, finish his Uno game with Ranboo.

Nick leaned a bit closer and whispered, "Do me a favour and um, keep what happened back there between us please? The others don't know about all that." Sapnap didn't want anyone worrying over his mental state when he could handle it perfectly fine.

"Oh sure, I'm not really sure how I would describe an experience like that anyway..." Tubbo shivered.

After a bit Wilbur floated over. "Hey guys. How's life?"

"All good ghost boy, just chatting."

Tubbo hummed in agreement.

Wilbur smiled, "Good to hear, but hey, someone has told you about the raid right?" Internally, Tubbo breathed a massive sigh of relief that he wouldn't have to tell Sapnap about that himself.

Luckily for Wilbur, it seemed he wasn't the messenger of dark news either, because Sapnap nodded "Yeah, Phil did. Just a bit ago actually. Just another reason to thank Toby I guess - for the warning I mean."

"Ha, yeah." Tubbo said dryly, "Still wish I didn't have to though."

Wilbur attempted a comforting pat on the shoulder, but unfortunately his hand just kind of... phased right through. He cleared his throat, "ah, well. I get how you feel buddy."

"Thanks."

Sapnap felt a bit awkward, so he went to get some toast. Then Wilbur perked up, remembering something. "Oh! Sorry Tubbo, I have to speak to Dream a sec. Be right back okay?"

"Okay" Tubbo said, and as soon as Wilbur left he went to see how Tommy's game was going.

Not to far from where he was now, the ghostly mutated spotted George and Dream chatting. Were they holding hands?

Wilbur sneaked towards them, and tapped the green-clad Dream on the shoulder and said 'boo!', causing him to jump slightly and Wilbur to giggle. "I'm, not interrupting anything am I~?" he asked mischievously.

George's face went tomato-red, and Dream said, "No! We uh- we were just chatting. How are you Wilbur?"

"I actually have a gift for you Dream!"

"Yeah?"

"Here:" Said Wilbur, and he handed Dream what looked like a headband, but on it there was a small mask not dissimilar to his old one. "I know you don't mind showing your face more now, so I made it so you can just push the mask to one side when you want. And! The mask bit itself is smaller than before; it should only cover the top half of your face I think." The ghost boy beamed, looking proud of himself.

Dream was touched by his consideration,"Thanks Wilbur! This is going to be a lot better than this dusty old thing" Dream gestured to the slightly haphazardly tied fabric around his eyes. "I'll have to put it on after though... Its a bit bright to take one off right now."

"Sure" Wilbur replied cheerfully. "I'm, just gonna go-"

"YEAH!! SUCK IT ENDERMAN!"

Everyone turned toward the shout, which obviously had come from Tommy who was standing triumphantly over the Uno game. Evidently he had achieved his dream of beating Ranboo.

"Good game Tommy, you are truly a worthy opponent."

Tubbo sidled over to Ranboo and whispered, "Did you let him win? Tommy was never ay good at Uno."

Ranboo smirked, "I used too, but Tommy's gotten way better at Uno since I met him."

Tubbo hummed, surprised. "I'll have to ask for a game some time."
_______________________________________

Congratulations Tommy! God I am so tired right now, probably shows I'm my writing. Curse timezones I just want to watch Ranboo stream on twitch. Snnnz...

Sincerely, the uno dos tres supreme