Chapter 28

Today is my birthday!! Finally 19. I woke up and took a shower. I changed into a bathing suit (picture). I put some clothes on top and then left my hair down. I put on some waterproof makeup and then went back into my room. As soon as I walked in my phone started ringing, Jack was FaceTiming me. I answered and all the boys appeared. They all started singing happy birthday to me. "Thank you guys." I said and smiled. "Your welcome!" Sam said. "What are you doing today?" Jack asked. "I'm going to Malibu with the girls." "Don't party too hard." Johnson said. "I won't. I'm not 21 yet remember." "Yeah but we all know you still drink." Nate said. "Shhhh." I said and smiled. "Leave so I can talk to her." Jack said kicking all the boys out. "Whipped" One of the boys mumbled. "I'm so sorry that I can't be with you today." Jack said and pouted. "It's ok babe. I understand" I said and smiled lightly. We continued talking, "Alright babe I have to go the girls just texted me and told me they were here." "Alright babe happy birthday have a great day." "Thanks babe love you" "Love you too." He said and blew me a kiss. I hung up and walked downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Lauren, Andrea, Arden, Jenn, and my brother yelled. "Thank you guys." I said and gave them all a hug. We all went to the car and Andrea started driving. Her aunt owns a beach house in Malibu so that's where we are staying since her aunt is out of town. "Who else is going?" I asked. "All the O2L boys, Cameron, Nash, Carter, you know the ones who usually go to our parties." Lauren said. "Ok cool." I said and turned up the radio.

We got to the beach house and went inside. I put my bag down in the room I will be staying in tonight. "Katieeee!!" Jenn shouted. I walked downstairs, "What?" "Everyone will be here in like an hour." "Ok I'm ready." "Well the party isnt!" "Ok ok what do you need help with?" I asked. She told me what she needed me to do so I started doing it. "Jenn why'd you make her so things?" Arden asked. "It's her birthday she should be relaxing." Lauren added. "It's fine. I wanna help." I said and smiled.

We finished getting everything ready and everyone was already here. "Katie!" I heard Kian yell. I walked from the water over to him. "What?" "Come on let's take shots." "Ok let's do it." I said and we walked inside. We got 5 shot glasses. One for me, one for him, for JC, Andrea, and AJ. We hit out glasses and I swallowed quickly.

"Let's play beer pong!" Andrea said. "I'll be on your team" I said and walked over. Half way through the game someone picked me up. I screamed and looked at the person. "Oh my god." I said and pulled him into a tight hug. "Jack what are you doing here?" I asked after pecking his lips. "I would never miss your birthday." He said and kissed my lips. "I love you." "I love you more." "Katieeeee." Sam, Nate and Johnson said walking over. Jack put me down and I gave them all hugs. "Thanks for coming." "We wouldn't miss it for the world." Sam said and I smiled. Jack came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. We walked towards the water where we were by ourselves. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I laid my head in his chest. "I missed you so much" "I know baby" he says and kisses my forehead. I looked up and he kissed me. "I love you" "I love you too" he grabbed my hand and we went back to where everyone was. We sat in a circle. I sat in between Jacks legs and he was running his fingers up and down my almost naked back. He wrapped his arm around my stomach and pulled me closer to him. I intertwined our fingers and we talked with everyone. Everyone kept making snapchat stories and we were having a lot of fun. Everyone was in a separate conversation and I took a snapchat of Jack kissing my cheek,

'My birthdays better already💘'

he smiled and I posted it. "Did you really think I wouldn't come?" I stayed quiet with a smile on my face. He gasped. "You were on tour" I laugh. "I would never miss your birthday" he says and kisses my cheek. I laughed and he kept kissing my cheek, "Stop" I laugh and push his face away falling. He brought me up and kissed me. I put my hand under his chin and kissed back. I smiled, "Gilinsky do you need a condom?" I hear Kian yell. "Shut up!" Arden says. I pulled away and put my head in Jack's chest. "You guys are goals" Jenn says and I smile. "Thank you" "Goalsssss!" Trevor says smacking his hands together.

"Let's go in the water" Andrea says and we all agree. We walked towards the water. I heard someone running behind me and soon picked me up. Nate. "I missed you" I laughed. "I missed you too" he says and smiles. "Nate. Don't throw me in the water" "Why not?" "Becau-" I say before hitting the water. "Nathan!" "Sorry princess" he says and I roll my eyes. I got on Sam's back wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you loser" I smile and kiss his cheek. "I missed you too ugly" he says and kisses my hand. "Your so old" he laughs. "Shut up, your older than I am" I laugh. "Yeah but I look, great." he says and I roll my eyes. I went over to Kian, JC, Cameron and Trevor and talked to them for a while.

I was playing around with Jack, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" I turned and saw everyone with a lit cake singing as they approached me. I covered my face and I heard Jack begin singing. I coud not stop smiling. They finished singing and I made a wish. "Thank you guys so much" I smile in aw. I held the cake in my hands and everyone gathered around me to take a picture. Ricky was blogging, we took a picture smiling and then everyone went insane. Sam wrapped his arm around me and pushed my head into the cake. "Oh my gosh!" Andrea exclaimed pointing at me. "Ricky did you get that on video?" Kian asks. "Of course" they all laughed at me. We took a kind of wedding ish picture of Jack and I kissing and everyone around us. I don't know it was Arden's idea. We kept taking more pictures and Trevor began twerking. I felt bad for the random person taking pictures of us so I thanked them and took my phone back. We ate cake and continued partying.