Chapter 24

I woke up cuddled up next to Jack in his room. I turned and saw Jack on his phone. "Morning babe" I say and smile. "Morning baby" he says turning off his phone and putting it on his chest. "What do you wanna do today?" he asks. " I wanna be with you" I say and cuddle up to his side. "Do you want to cuddle and watch movies?" he asks and I giggle. "No lets do something" I say enthusiastically and get up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "Babeeee" "We'll do something later. Let's just cuddle" he says and pulls me on top of him. I was sitting on top of him with my legs on both sides of his body and he was holding both my wrists. "I love you" "I love you too" I say and he pulls me down and kisses me. I was running my hands over his chest and playing with his chest. "Stop laughing at me!" I laugh and poke his stomach. "Ow" he says laughing. "Your fat" I laugh and slap his stomach. "No I'm not" he pouts. "Yessss" I say slapping his stomach playfully with both my hands. "Stoppppp" he says pulling me down so I was laying on him and he slapped my ass. "Jack!!" "Sorry babe" he says smirking and I rolled my eyes. I laid my head in his chest kissing around every once in a while. "I'm hungry" I say getting up. "Your always hungry" he says getting up. I turned and looked at him. "Ohhh, it's that time of month" he says and I roll my eyes. He intertwined our fingers and I lead him downstairs. "What is there to eat?" I ask and sit on Jack's lap. He put his hands on my waist. "Nate went to get food" "Thank god" I say and lean my head on Jack's and Johnson laughed. "Are you ever not hungry" Johnson asks and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Babe can we go to the park?!" I ask excitedly running into his arms. "Yes, whatever you want" he says holding onto me catching his balance. "If you promise to keep those shorts on" he smiles widely. "Your so annoying" I laugh. "Okay I'm going home. I'll be ready in 15 minutes" "Babe we're going to the park, you look fine like that" "You always say that" "You always look perfect" he smiles and kisses my nose. "Ok I love you, I'll see you in a bit" "Love you too" I say standing on my tippy toes and peck his lips. I went home and got ready. I put on a crop top and changed into jean shorts. I put on my watch and left my hair down. I put on my converse and fixed my make-up. I took off yesterdays make-up and redid my mascara, eyeliner and put on some lipgloss. "Babe!!!" I hear Jack call. I ran downstairs, "Why'd you change your shorts?" he asks and I shrugged. He grabbed my hand and we went to the car. We got to the park and I pulled him towards the playground. I ran towards Jack and he grabbed me and spun me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips into his. I smiled into the kiss and he put me down. "I love you" I say pulling away and looking up at him. "I love you too" "Do you have to leave?" I pout already knowing the answer. "Katie," "I know baby, but I'm gonna miss you" I say pouting still. "I know baby and I'm gonna miss you too" he says and I lay my head in his chest. "Can I take you out tonight?" he asks and a smile spreads across my face. "Yessss" I say and he kisses me again. I smiled and broke the kiss pulling him back towards the playground.

"Okay baby get ready, I'll be back to get you at 8" he says and I smile. "Love you" "Love you too drive safe" I say and kiss him softly. I got out of the car and got ready. I showered and changed into one of Jack's long shorts and blow dried my hair. I ironed and curled the tips. I did my make-up and changed into picture. I put on my shoes and grabbed my clutch and phone. I walked downstairs and Jack was talking to AJ. He looked up at me wide eyed. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. He got up and and grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful" he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. "Thank you" I smirk as we walk out. "I want her home by 12" "Shut up" I laugh and we walk out hand in hand.