Chapter 14

The tour ends today. We're doing our last show in DC and it also happens to be Jack's birthday. I woke and got ready. I walked out o the bathroom towards the main area where everypne was. Jack was sitting on the couch. I threw myself on his lap and kissed all over his face. "Happy birthday!" I say quishing his face and kissing him. "Thank you" he laughs. "Aye I think Jack's getting it tonight!" Sam says and the boys laugh. I rolled my eyes and flipp him off. "We have to be at soundcheck in 20 minutes" Deborah says walking into the bus. "And happy birthday Jack" "Thank you" he replies with a cheesy smile. I smiled and looked back at Jack. "Your 18" I say and he wraps his arm around me. "I know" he says and pulls me down kissing my cheek. "Okay cuties let's go to souncheck" Jake says walking from the back ten minutes later followed by the rest of the guys. "Happy birthday Jack!!" the fans that were already there yelled as Jack walked off the bus. "Thank you guys" he says laughing. "I'll see you at the show" he says and we walk in. We sat on the couch talking with everyone after sound check waiting for the meet and greet to start. We talked about all the fun times we had together on the tour and about getting together sometime soon.

The meet and greet went great, now it's time for the show. After having performed and played a couple games we all went on stage except Jack. Johnson grabbed the microphone and began, "Hey can Jack come out?" he came out from the back and waved at the fans. He sat in a stool and we surrounded him. "You guys know the Happy Birthday song?" Johnson asks and they all yell. "Happy birthday to you" we sang. Jake brought a cake during the song. Jack blew out his candles and Sam pushed his head into the cake. And thus, the cake war began. Jack finished and we said bye to the fans and thanked them before walking back stage. He laughed and opened his arms to hug me. "No go clean your face" I say but he hugged me anyway. He hugged me before pressing his face against mine. "Ewww" I say laughing and he kisses me. I smiled and pushed him off towads the bathroom.

We are on our way to the airport where we'll go our seperate ways. I take a flight back to Cali with Nate. I finished packing a couple things I had left and closed my bag. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and faced Jack. He grabbed my hand and led me up to the roof. We came up here a lot during the tour. I loved the view from the top, being able to take in the city and the breeze hitting your face. "I'm gonna miss the tour" I pout. "I'm gonna miss you" he says and I lean my head on his shoulder.

----------

Everyone's flight leaves later so they were staying with us and talking till our flight left. "Flight 197 from DC to Los Angeles, California is now boarding" a lady announces over the intercom. I got up and said bye to the boys hugging each of them. "Bye cutie" Sam says as I hug him. "Bye loser I'll see you soon" I say and he kisses my forehead. Sam and I got really close during this tour along with Johnson and I. Now it was time for me to say bye to Jack. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist lifting my feet off the ground. "I'm gonna miss you!!!" I whine. "I know baby, I'm moving to LA in less than 2 weeks" "I know but that's a long time" He put me down, "I'll see you soon, love you" "Love you too" I say and press my lips against his before hugging him again. "Call me when you land" "Ok baby, love you" "Love you too" I say and kiss him again. I walked off with Nate and we waved to them. It was bittersweet going back home. I was glad to finally go back home and not be stuck on a bus anymore. And I was really excited to see my brother and my other friends. But at the same time I didn't want to leave the bus at the same time though. The boys were basically my best friends now. Sounds pretty cliché but whatever. I especially didn't want to leave Jack. It's gonna be hard going from seeing someone you love everyday for the past two months to not seeing them for two weeks. But then there's another positive side to it. Jack, Jack and Sam are moving to Cali in two weeks and I won't be alone. I have Nate and my other friends that live in Cali. "Katie" Nate says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" "The planes taking off" "Oh okay thanks" I say smiling and he laughs.

I woke up with my head rested on Nate's shoulder and my feet were on the seat. "Hey!! Your up" Nate says and I laugh and stretch. I opened my camera and looked at myself. My mascara had smeared. I cleaned my makeup and looked at Nate through the side of my eye. He was laughing and had his phone up. "Stopp" I say laughing and cover the camera with my hand. ""Your so annoying" I say and push his arm. I went on my snapchat and checked my stories and some snaps. I clicked Nate's story and saw a bunch of selfies of Nate and me sleeping. "Nate I hate you!" I say and groan. I rolled my eyes and he kissed my cheek. I checked my snapchats and Jack's name was at the top. "Your such a cute sleeper. Miss you already baby girl" it was a picture of Jack doing duck lips. I smiled and snapped him back.