Chapter 20

We finished filming the video and then we both went on twitter. "Oh my god." I said and threw my phone on the bed. "What?" She asked grabbing my phone and looking at it. "Well that's something to be mad about." She said and put my phone down. "THEY WERE PERKY AND HARD TO LOOK AWAY FROM?!!!" I yelled and stomped my foot. "I swear. I'm so fucking done with him. I can't believe him." I said and grabbed my phone. I turned it off, "Wanna go out?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well your mood changed quickly." She said and laughed a little once we got to my car. "I'm not gonna let him get to me." I said and she nodded. "Where do you wanna go?" "We can go to the Grove and eat then get ice cream." "Alright perfect." "I think this calls for vlogging." Andrea said and I laughed. "We don't have our vlog cameras." "Yours is upstairs. I'll go get it. My apartment is on the way and we'll stop quickly." "Ok hurry." I said and she went upstairs to get my camera.

She came back handed it to me and I started, "Hey guys it's Katie with another vlog! So Andrea and I just finished filming a collab and now we are going to her house so she can get her vlog camera and we can vlog together." I said and smiled. We got to Andrea's house and she got her camera.

We got to The Grove and we were vlogging our way to the restaurant. "Oh my god Katie can I be in your vlog?!" I heard a fake girl voice yell. I turned around and saw Sam behind me. "You're so stupid." I said laughing and then I hugged him. "What are you guys up to?" He asked after hugging Andrea. "We are gonna eat then get ice cream. What are you doing here?" Andrea said. "I'm here with Jack and Johnson." He said and I stayed quiet. "What's going on with you two?" Sam asked me referring to Jack. "He's being an asshole. The whole Like That video he was staring at that girls boobs and then his little tweet." I said. "He was kidding." "I don't care. He shouldn't have done that." "Come on. You can't let Jatie end over something so stupid." "I have to go Sam. I'll talk to you later." I said and started walking away. "Bye Katie. Bye Andrea. Katie text me later!" He said and I turned around nodded then continued walking. "Sam's right." Andrea said after we got seated. I shrugged my shoulders knowing he was but I just didn't want to admit it.

"Bye Andrea. I'll talk to you later." I said as Andrea got out of the car. "Ok text me if anything happens with Jack." "I will." I said and she walked into her apartment building. I started driving back to my apartment.

I got inside and put my things down. We ended up going shopping, no surprise. We always end up shopping. "AJ I'm home." I shouted and then went to my room. I walked in and Jack was laying on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked and took off my shoes throwing them into my closet. "We need to talk." He said and I nodded. I sat down by my bed next to him and he began, "You know you're over reacting. This girl is way older than me and I don't like her. I haven't even talked to her since that day, and it was a music video" He said. "Yeah I'm kinda over that I know I was over reacting. But you're little tweet wasn't ok." I said and he laughed, "That was a joke." "I don't care! I don't tweet things like that about other boys" I said and sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I'll delete it." "You don't need to everyone already has it or has seen it." I said and he nodded. "Can we be Jatie again?" He asked. "Yess." I said and giggled. He pulled me onto his lap and I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I love you." "I love you too" I say and smile. "You looked relly hot in the video too" I say smilig and he laughs. "Thank you baby" he say and kisses me.

We cuddled in bed watching movies and eating popcorn for a little bit, "I have to go baby." Jack said and got up. "Whyyy?" I whine like a little kid. "I'll be back tomorrow." He said and kissed my forehead. "Ok I'll see you. Love you." I said and he pecked my lips. "Love you too." He said and walked out the door.

To: Andrea 😊💜
I'm back with Jack.

From: Andrea😊💜
Yess! JATIE JATIE

To: Andrea😊💜
You're so stupid😂

From: Sammy💕
I knew you guys would get back together😏

To: Sammy💕
Shut up.