Chapter 22

I got to my apartment and went upstairs. "AJ! Are you going to Andrea's?" I asked and walked into his room. "Yeah." "Ok well I guess we can all go together then?" "Okay I'll be ready soon." He said and I nodded. I walked to my room and put on my bathing suit (picture) and then put shorts and a tank top on top of it. I put my hair in a loose pony tail and grabbed my sandals. "AJ let's go!" I shouted and he came down the stairs. We got in my car and started driving towards Jack's house, "We have to get Jack and the boys first." "Alright." He said and went on his phone. We got to Jack's apartment and I texted him to come down. All the boys came down and squeezed into the back seat. "Jack move your hand." Sam said. "Oh sorry man." Jack said and starting laughing.

We got to Andrea's house and walked inside the crowded house. We walked to the back and saw most people in the pool. "Let's go in." I said turning around to face Jack. I took off my shirt and shorts and then waited for Jack. He grabbed my hand and lead us to the pool. "You look so hot babe" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Andrea!" I shouted and she swam over to us. "Hey guys. Did Sam, Nate, Johnson, and AJ come?" She asked. "Yeah they're over there." Jack said pointing to the boys who were eating, "Of course. I'll see you guys, I'm gonna go say hi" She said getting out of the water. "Can I get on your shoulders?" I asked and he nodded. He got under the water and I sat on his shoulders. He came back up and I moved the hair that was on his face. "Lauren! Can you take a picture?" I shouted. "Yeah." She said and grabbed her phone. We took a few pictures, normal, silly, and cute ones. "Send then to me." "Okay." She said and started doing that. "Stand on my shoulders and flip off." He said. "Are you crazy?" "No don't be a baby do it." "Fine." I said since most people already got out of the pool. I did it and got back up, "I have water in my nose" I said and he started laughing.

We got out of the pool and sat with everyone else. "Katie your birthday is coming up." Andrea brought up. "Yeah. 19." "Woah you're older than Jack." Sam said. "By a few months" "Cougar." "Shut the fuck up." I said and started laughing. We all continued talking about what I wanted to do for my birthday and stuff, I mostly just wanted to do nothing. Well not literally nothing, more like nothing big. A few friends, or just Jack would be fine with me.

We were all leaving Andrea's house now, and I'm gonna drop off the boys at their house then go home. We all got in the car, I let AJ drive since I'm super tired. I laid back in the seat and closed my eyes.

I woke up when I felt someone kiss me, I opened my eyes and saw Jack. "Bye babe, I'll see you tomorrow." He said and pecked my lips again. "Bye I love you." I mumbled and yawned. "Love you too." He said and closed the door. "Wake me up when we get to the house." I said to AJ and then closed my eyes again.