Chapter 30

I woke up tangled in Jacks arms. I yawned and stretched looking towards him. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun before walking downstairs. Sam and Johnson were sitting at the table eating cereal. "Morning" they say in unison. I wrapped my arms around Sam's neck. "Do you guys have to go today?" I pout. "Yes, but you'll be with us in less than a week" he says and I put my head on his shoulder. "We need to start getting ready it's 10" Johnson says. "I'll wake up Nate" Sam laughs. I ran upstairs and jumped on top of Jack. "Baby wake up" I say slapping his chest and kissing him. "Babe wake up" I say and he groans. "Go get ready I have to take you to the airport" I say and he nods. I got off him and started getting ready.

"Babe!!" Jack calls and I walk out. "Let's go" he says and grabs my hand. "Can you drive?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder and he nods.

We got to the airport and they took all their stuff out of the car. We got past security, and they waited for the plane to board. I waited with them until they had to board. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my neck. "I love you so so so so so so much" he says kissing me. "I love you more" I say and kiss him. I put my head back on his chest. "I'll see you in a few days" he says and I stay in the same position. "I love you" he says grabbing my face and kissing me. "I love you more" I say after pulling away. "I'll see you soon baby" he says and slaps my butt. I laughed and walked towards the boys. "I'll see you soon loser" I say poking Sam and hugging him. I hugged the rest of the boys and pecked Jack's lips again. "I'll call you when I land" "Okay" I say and hug him. I watched as they went past security before walking back to my car.

"Rickeyyyy" (Rickey Thompson) I answered the phone. "Hey booooooo, what chu doing?" "Heading back from the airport what's up?" "Wanna film a video?" "Of course I'll be over in 20 minutes" "Okay, baby do me a favor and bring chicken" I went by chik-fil-a and bought a tub of chicken. I got to Rickey's house and waited like two seconds before he opened the door. "Finally" he says and snatched the tub from my hand. I laughed and closed the door behind me. "What video do you wanna make?" he asks biting into chicken. "Can food challenge" I say. "Yess girl" he smiles and I laugh.

"Hello Youtube channel, what is good? It's your boy Rickey and I'm here with a very special guest. Katie Gilinsky" he says and I roll my eyes and laugh. "Katie Wess" he says and I wave to the camera. "We are gonna do Can food challenge" he says and I smile. We began the challenge and were halfway through when my phone rang. I checked the Caller ID and it was Jack. "It's Jack" I smile and Rickey laughs. "Hello" I say smiling. "Hey beautiful" I hear Jacks voice through the phone and I smile and blush. "We just landed what're you doing?" "I'm with Rickey, we're filming a video" "Oh cool" "Hiii Jack" Rickey shouts. "Hey" he laughs. "Okay baby, I guess your busy. I'll call you later" "Okay" "I love you" "I love you too" I smile and hang up. "Sorry about that" "GOALLSSS!!!!!!" Rickey yells. "You guys are my OTP! I'm so keeping that in the video" he says and I laugh. "Thank you" I say and we continue the video.