Chapter 33

"What's wrong?" he asks looking up at me. I hesitated, "Nothing, I'm just tired" I lied and smiled. "Baby honestly I'm so sorry, your my everything and I would never do anything to hurt you and I wanna prove it to you. Go get ready, we're going out" "No Jack really I'm fine" "No babe we're going out" "But I didn't bring anything fancy" "It doesn't matter, go. Please" he says with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes defeated and got up. "Thank you" he says with a cheesy smile and kissing my cheek. He pulled me in between his legs and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I cen't wait to go back home with you and live a normal life" he says and kisses my neck. "I can't wait for you to come home" I say and sit on his leg. "I love you" he says and kisses me. "and I never stopped" he says and I push my lips againt his. "I love you too" I say getting up. "Go get dressed" he says and slaps my butt. I blew a kiss and winked jokingly.

There was a knock on my hotel room door, I answered while trying to put on my earring and there stood Sam. "Hey" I say "Hey" he responds and walks in. "What're you getting all dressed up for?" he asks as I sit in front of the mirror and begin applying my make up. "Jack's taking me out" I say grinning and he rolls his eyes. "Why'd you walk out on me like that?" "I was mad, I'm sorry" he says and blows a kiss and I laugh. I finished my make up and touched up my hair. I sat on the bed next to Sam and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder and there was a knock on the door. He looked at me and we both got up. He opened the door and Jack stood with a flower and a cheesy grin. I covered my face with my hand smiling and hiding my blush. He handed me the flower and pulled me into a hug. I put the flowers down, "I want her back before 11" "Whatever" I laugh and walk out. "You hurt her again and your dead" "Yes sir" Jack says and I grab his hand lead him outside. "Where're we going?" I asked once we were in the jeep he had rented. "It's a surprise" he says looking at me and smiling befroe bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing them. He pulled up to a drive in movie by the beach. He quickly got out of the car and came around to my side. He opened my door and grabbed my hand and opened the trunk which was filled with pillows, blankets, candy and lights. "Babe" I say in aw. "This is so cute" "Of course baby, anything for you" he says leaning in and kissing me. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss before pulling away. He pulled me into the trunk and we cuddled up.

"Babe that movie was so cute" "Mhmm" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Katie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks and I grab his face in my hands and kiss him. "Yes" I say and he kisses me. "I wanna give you something" he says and opens up a small case revealing a beautiful gold bracelet.(picture) "Babe, Jack oh my gosh this is beautiful" I say and hug him. "Thank you babe" I say and kiss him. "I love you" "I love you too" I say before we get back in the car.