Chapter 34

Today I go back to California. I don't want to leave, but I have to. I'm kinda worried because of the whole Jack and Madison thing but I'm gonna have to trust him.

I got out of bed and started cleaning up my hotel room. I heard a knock on the door so I went to go answer it. Jack, Jack, Nate, and Sam walked in. "Hey guys." "Hey babe." Jack said and kissed me. "What were you doing?" Sam asked. "Cleaning." I said and he nodded, "But I'm done." I added. "Do you have to go?" Nate asked. "Yeah I have meetings and shit." "That sucks!" "But tours almost over then you guys will come back and it will be like before." I said and they nodded.

-----After Tour Ends-----

Jack and the rest of the boys come home from tour today. I am so excited. Jack and I are doing good, well as good as you can do when you're thousands of miles apart. But he hasn't been talking to Madison and now they are nothing.

I got to the airport to pick up all the boys. I waited for a little bit until they came to me. I ran into Jack's arms and he lifted me. I pecked his lips, "I missed you." I said and kissed him again. "I missed you more babygirl" He said and I smiled. He set me down and I said hey to the rest of the boys. "So we don't get a kiss?" Nate asked. "No you don't." Jack said and I kissed Nate's cheek. "Better?" I asked. "Yeah" He said and grinned. I laughed and then we walked to my car.

We got to their place and walked inside. "I missed it here!" Johnson said and ran to his room. Jack grabbed my hand and took me to his room. "I missed you." He said and kissed me pushing me up against the wall. I tangled my fingers in his hair. "I missed you more." I said and he kissed down my neck. I threw my head back to give him more access. He started sucking and gently biting. I knew it was gonna leave marks. "We can't do this." I said and he looked at me. "Why not?" "The boys are here" "So what? We can be quiet" "They will know." "Fine" He groaned. "Sorry." "It's fine." He said and we went back downstairs. "Katie nice hickeys." Sam said. "Thanks." I said and went to the bathroom. There were two but they weren't really bad so whatever. I walked back out and sat on Jack's lap. I put my arm around him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Yeah. Which one?" "I don't know. Whichever." I said and he grabbed the remote to find one.

I woke up and Jack had just laid me down on his bed and laid next to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I love you" I say wrapping my arm around his neck. "I love you too" he says and kisses me.