Chapter 11

Today we have an off day but we'll be on the road all day. I showered and put on concealer, mascara and eyeliner. I walked out and smiled at Jack. "Hi" I say and lean down to his height, since he was on the couch, and peck his lips. "Hi" I say to the other boys and walk into the kitchen. I ate something and walked back out to the main area where we hang out. Jack was sitting next to Sam, Jake and Kenny so I sat across with Johnson, Nate and Cody. We got to know each other a lot better and joked around all day. "Okay guys we're taking the next exit to get something to eat" Phil says. "Thank you Phil!"

We got out at the exit and Jack walked closer to me. "Hi" he says and kisses my cheek. "Hi" I say and smile as he wraps his arm around me. We walked in and ordered our food and waited a little. We went back to the bus and I cuddled up next to Jack on the couch. "Aww how cute, I wanna cuddle"Johnson says about to jump next to me. "Stop being such a cockblock" Sam says holding him back. "But i wanna cuddle" he whines. "Come here" I say scooting over and making room for him. "You guys are so weird" Cody says. Jack put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arm around his torso and laid my head in his chest. "Let's play never have I ever" Sam says and I sit up along with Johnson. We put ten fingers up and Sam started.

I had 8 fingers down and I swear these boys were trying to get me out. "Never have I ever kissed Gilinsky" Jake says and I roll my eyes and put a finger down along with Sam. We looked at him with a weird look, "It was for a video" Sam groans. "You swore you'd never say anything" "It's okay babe, they don't need to know about the rest" Sam says and winks. "So yeah, back of Katie. He's mine" Sam says and I playfully roll my eyes. "Never have I gotten a period" Johnson says. "I'm done. Goodnight" I say and Jack kisses my cheek. I walked to the bathroom and took off my make-up, changed and put my hair in a messy bun. I opened my bunk curtain and found Jack laying down. "Jack" I whine. "Katie" he whines back. "Get out of my bunk" "No" "Yes" "Babe please" he pouts. Damn, he's so cute. I can't say no. I thought to myself. "Fine, scoot over" I say and a wide smile grows across his face. "Goodnight beautiful" "Goodnight ugly" I say and he presses his lips against mine. He wrappped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I tangled my legs in his and soon fell asleep in his chest.

"Babe wake up!" I hear followed by kisses. "Katie, baby wake up" "What" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Come on baby we have to get ready, we have a show today" "What time is it?" "1 we have to be in the venue for sound check in half an hour" "Why didn't you wake me up earlier" "Because you're so cute and peaceful when you sleep. And you get really grumpy when we wake you up" he says and I laugh. "Thank you" I say and kiss his cheek rolling out of bed. I stumbled a couple times on my way to the bathroom and heard Jack laughing behind me. "You look drunk" "I'm still half asleep" I laugh and walk into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and got dressed. "Babe I'm going to the venue" "Okay I'll be there in a little" I say while quicly running the iron through my hair. I lightly curled the tips and did my make-up. I walked out of the bus waving and taking a couple pictures with the fans before walking into the venue. I said hi to the boys while the Jacks were at soundcheck. I walked to the side of the stage leaning against the wall watching them perform. Jack saw me an did a body roll while winking. I smiled and giggle, they finished and walked off stage. "Hey" Johnson says walking by me and kissing my cheek. "Hi" I say as Jack walks off the stage. "Hey" he says and kisses me. "Hi" I say and smile. Kenny performed and I watched as the boys messed around with each other in the back. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and throw me over their shoulder. "Sam!! Put me down!" I squeal. "No" he says and I start slapping his back. "I'm gonna drop you Katie" "Put me down" I say and slap his butt. "Oh but I can do the same" he says and slaps my butt. "Samuel!" I say and laugh. I gave up and just waited for him to put me down. He threw me on the couch and Johnson jumped on me. "Oooo shit" I say cringing. Cody ran and started tickling me. "Oh shit no" I say trying to hold him back. "Cody" I say laughing. "Stopppp" I say dying of laughter. "Jack help me!" I say laughing and trying to push Cody and Johnson off. They finally stopped and got off me, "You guys all suck" I say laughing and getting up. "Aww baby" Jack says coming to hug me. "No. You didn't help me" I say and push him away sticking my tongue out.