Chapter 21

"AJ I'm going to Jack's house. Call me if you need anything" I say peeking my head into his room. "Okay" he says and I run downstairs. I got in my car and drove to Jack's house. I hadn't really dressed up, at all. I was wearing leggigngs, a Nate hoodie and my hair was in a messy ponytail. I got to the Jack's house. I walked in and saw Jack. "Jack!" I say running and jumping into his arms. He put his hands on my butt holding me up. "Hey" he says laughing. "Hi" I smile and crash my lips into his. "Aww theres Jatie. I knew you guys would get back together" Sam says and I smile breaking the kiss. I got down and he sat on the couch pulling me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled out my phone. I got on snapchat and Jack and I took selfies. I saved them and posted some. "Aww your wearing my hoodie" Nate says walking downstairs and I smile. "You guys' hodies are really comfortable" I say and he laughs. "She never wears my hoodies" Jack pouts. "Your such a liar I have like 3 of your hoodies at my house" "I meant the Jack and Jack hoodie" "Well that's a different story" I say and he rolls his eyes."I've never seen you wear a Katie Wess hoodie" "Babe-" "Exactly" I smile and he shakes his head. He smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Yooo I met this girl last night, dude she was so hot but she won't stop texting me! I thought it was just a hit it and quit it" Johnson says walking down the stairs. "Oh... hey Katie" he says and I laugh. "Hey" "So what do I do about this girl?" "Tell her it meant nothing" Sam says and I roll my eyes and look back at Jack. He smashed his lips into mine. I was suprised but kissed back instantly. "Yo I'm gonna order some food. Jack and Katie over there look pretty hungry" I hear a voice say from behind us and I pull away. I hid my face in Jack's shirt as my face turned a bright shade of red. "Your such a dick" Jack laughs and I uncover my face. "Is that what she wanted?" Sam says with a smirk on his face. My face was shocked, "Samuel!" I yell "I prefer daddy" "Woah woah woah." Jack says and I feel him tense up. "Chill bro" Nate says and pushes Sam a little. I rolled my eyes and faced Sam. "Relax" I say and he kisses me. "I love you" "I love you too" I reply and he kisses me again.

We were eating pizza and watching the purge. Scary movies are my thrill. I was sitting cris cross apple sauce on the couch in between Nate and Jack. "Fuck" Johnson screeches. "Your such a baby" I laugh and he scooted closer to Sam. I shook my head and laughed. I finished my pizza and put my plate in the sink and started doing the dishes since none of the boys ever do. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing up my neck. "Baby" i whispers into my neck. "Jack" I laugh and lean my head back. "Leave the dishes alone" he says and moves my hands around. "No let me finish. You guys don't do anything" "I'll do it later, I promise" he says still kissing me. "Please" I turned off the water and he pulled me back to the couch and finished the movie.

I woke up and saw Jack, he was carrying me up the stairs. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes again. "Hello?" I heard Jack answer the phone. I opened my eyes a little and saw him with my phone. "Yeah she fell asleep" "It's fine I got her" "I'll see you later bro" he says and puts my phone down. I closed my eyes and he kissed my head.

I woke up and Jack was asleep next to me without a shirt. I smiled and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I looked at my mentions, the boys had taken pictures of Jack and I and then pictures of me when I was asleep on the couch. I retweeted, faved and saved some and then started tweeting a couple people. I put my phone down and stretched yawning. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie before walking downstairs. "Morning" I say to Nate and prop myself up on the counter. "Hey" he says and starts making breakfast. "Do you need help?" I ask swinging my legs. "Yes" "Ugh I was hoping you'd say no" I groan and get off the counter. I finished making the pancakes that Nate has started. "Morning baby" Jack says and wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my cheek. "Morning" I say and kiss him. The boys woke up and we all ate.

From Andrea😊💜
Party at my house, we're going in the pool👙😏 Bring your friends😉

To Andrea😊💜
Your such an idiot😂 Okay

"Babe I'm going to Andrea's house" I say walking downstairs. "Oo can I come?" "Yeah we're going in the pool" "I'm coming too" Sam says. "Okay get ready I'll be back in 20 minutes. Tell Johnson and Nate" I say and Sam nods and runs upstairs. "I love you" I say standing on my tippy toes so I'm Jack height. "I love you too drive safe" he says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I nod and connect our lips. "Okay go baby" he says and pushes me a little towards the door. "I love you" he shouts. "I love you too" I reply and close the door. I walked out to my car and drove back to my house to get ready.