Chapter 35

''Babe let's go to the waterpark" I say pulling Jack upstairs."Will we get to party after?" he asks pulling me back and close to him. "Maybe" I tease and run upstairs. "Come on, please. Take me to the waterpark" I say as he pins me up against the wall. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me and I kissed back harder. He laid me down on the bed and I quickly got up and ran away. I ran up to Nates room since his door was open and hid behind him. "Woah" he says while laughing and Jack threw himself on Nate's bed. "What's up?" "Jack doesn't want to take me to the waterpark and I don't want to be a loser and go alone" "I'll go with you" "Really?" I ask excitedly. "Yeah go get ready" he says and I smile and kiss his cheek before running out with Jack following behind me. I changed into (picture) and put on a bit of water proof mascara. I put my hair up in a ponytail and walked back out into Jack's room. "Are you coming?" I ask him as he starts getting ready. "No, I have to go to the studio" he says and I pout and grab his hands. "Aw okay I love you I'll see you later" "I love you too, I'll see you later" he says and kisses me. "I gotta go baby, I'll call you later" I say and kiss him again. "Bye" he says as I walk out. "Nate!" I call for him and he throws me over his shioulder. "Nathanuel!" I say kicking. "You know that's not my name" he says and I laugh. "Grab my bag" I say and he grabs it off the couch. "Your butt looks great from this angle" "Thanks, yours doesn't look too bad either" I say and pat his butt. "Thanks" he says and smacks my butt. "Nate!" I scream and he laughs and puts me in the car.

"Are you hungry?" I ask as we walk around the waterpark. "Yea lets go find something to eat" he says putting his arm around my shoulder. There was a Wendy's in the park so we just went there. We ate and talked.

"I'm tired" I say walking in through the door and falling onto the side of the couch with my feet hanging over. "Go to sleep" "No" I say and he laughs. The door opened and I sat up. Jack and Jack. I fell back down. "Hi" Jack says. He came around to sit next to me and I sat up. "How was the waterpark?" he asks in a serious tone. "Good why?" I question. "Why did Nate- never mind" "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah sorry" he says and kisses my cheek. I pushed his face away, "I wouldn't cheat on you" I say and get up. "Katie, fuck, babe" he says and grabs my wrist turning me around. "I know but the fans post all this shit and it gets me paranoid, but I know you wouldn't" "Good. And if I were I wouldn't cheat on you with Nate" I laugh and he intertwined our fingers. "Good" he says and presses his lips against mine. "I love you" "I love you too" The door opened, I turned and Sam walked in with Kenny following behind him. "Kenny!" Jack and I say at the same time and walk towards him. "You were missed" I say and hug him and he laughs. Jack hugged him and we sat on the couch and caught up.

"Babe we're going to Matt's house you coming?" "Yeah" I say running downstairs in jeans, sandals and a flowy shirt, as the boys walk out. He grabbed my hand and we followed them out. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek, I smiled. "I love you" "I love you more" I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

It's 1 am and the boys are playing with nerf guns. I was sitting on the couch with my feet up about to fall asleep. Jack came and sat next to me. "Are you tired?" he asks and I nod. "Do you wanna go home?" "No it's fine" I say and he pecks my lips. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. "Let's watch a movie" Matt says jumping over the couch and sitting down.

I guess I fell asleep but I woke up and heard the boys talking. "Who's gonna hit her?" someone whispered, I think it was Sam. "I'll do it" Kenny says. "No leave her alone" Jack says and I hold my smile back. "Shut up" Nate says and they laugh. "Shh she's gonna wake up. Okay Kenny'll do it" Johnson whispers and I hear them with the can of whipped cream. "1 2..." "You touch me and I will rip off your hand" I say opening my eyes. I grabbed Kenny's hand and smacked him with it. The boys oo'ed in the back. "Good job baby" Jack says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you" I smile and he laughs. Matthew high fived me and Jack kissed me. "Nice job Katie" Kenny says and kisses my cheek smearing all the whipped cream all over my cheek. "Your so annoying!!!" I laugh and push away his face. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face.