Chapter 19

The Jack's finally moved to Cali and the boys have been filming the 'Like That' music video forever. But they finally finished and it comes out later. "Bye baby I have to go, we're going to Nash's house" Jack says getting up and kissing me. "Okay I'll see you later have fun" I say and he kisses me again. "I love you" "I love you too" I reply and he walks out of my room.

I was going through Twitter and within seconds my feed filled up with a bunch of notifications about the 'Like That' music video. I got onto YouTube and went on the Jacks channel and found the video. "Grindin from Monday to Sunday" Nate starts. Damn Jack looked hot as fuck!! The girls came in and Jack started singing... to her boobs. I watched the rest of the video aggravated at the fact that he didn't take his eyes off her boobs the whole video. I went on Twitter to try and calm myself down. Which obviously wasn't the right thing to do because everything was about how Jack was staring at her boobs the whole time. I found a collage of like four pictures of Jack and the girl and saved it.

To Gilinsky😍😍😍❤️❤️
1 image attached

I soon got a call and it was Jack. "Did you enjoy the view of her boobs?" I heard him chuckle a bit. "Baby" "What?" "I can explain" "I'm not stopping you" I reply with attitude. "It was for the video" "Really cause I didn't see Johnson or Nate or Sam doing it! And you're the one with the girlfriend!" "Give me a break" "You know what Jack forget it! Maybe a breaks what we need!" I say yelling and the other line goes quiet. "I gotta go" I say quietly. "Katie wai-" he says and I hung up. I laid back in my bed and took a deep breathe before the tears began streaming. "Katie!! I'm here!" I heard Andrea call walking into my apartment. We were suppose to film another video together but I don't even wanna do that anymore. "I'm in my room." I said and she walked in. "What's wrong?" She asked and sat next to me on my bed. "Jack and I just broke up." I said and sighed. "What? Why? You guys are so cute" "In their new video he was staring at the girls boobs the whole time." "Katie it was a music video." "But still! He shouldn't be doing that. The other boys weren't." "I think you're over reacting." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let me fix my make up and then we can film." I said and went to the bathroom.