F O U R T Y - F I V E

After the fire we all thought it would be a good idea for Molly and Arthur to live with Mum and Dad until the house was fixed as much as they possibly could. Mum and Dad are getting better, Dad has finally agreed to marry mum after a lot of convincing that he is worthy of love. George called it off with Angelina as things weren't working but he's getting better now which is good to see. I haven't been at work as much as McGonigal is letting me do shorter hours which allows me to help out at the shop more. I went to my vault the other month and it's fair to say I'm set for life when it comes to money, I also helped pay towards rebuilding the burrow with the money. It's now April and today is the twins' birthday.

''Morning birthday boy'' I whisper to Fred who is still asleep beside me.

''Morning angel'' he says turning over to cuddle me, he sounds so hot with his morning voice.

''So what would you like to do today?'' I ask him, we hadn't planned anything as he and George didn't know what they wanted to do.

''I don't know, I just know I want to be with you'' he says kissing me between words.

''Let's go see what presents you and George have'' I say getting up out of bed.

''You look so sexy in my clothes'' he says as he lays in bed, I was just wearing his t-shirt and my underwear.

''You look sexy in no clothes Mr Weasley, now get up'' I say with a smirk.

''I like it when you call me that, Mr Weasley, shows who owns you'' he smirks.

''Oh shut up'' I laugh throwing a pillow at him, ''Get dressed, we're going to my Mum and Dad's later''

''Okay boss'' he says sarcastically.

We get ready and I go into George's room to get him up while Fred puts the kettle on. 

''Come on Georgie, it's your birthday, get up lazy bones'' I say jumping onto his bed.

''Y/N, you are much to lively in the morning'' he says pulling the blanket over his head.

''It's your birthday, you should be lively'' I say. ''Come on get up, you have presents to open''

I walk out of George's room and head to the living room. The night before I had set out the presents on the dining room table and two big balloons with a '1' and a '9' on them. I put the needle down on the record plays 'More Than A Woman' by the Bee Gees.

''Come on then let's do presents'' I say.

They both open their presents, I got them each a polaroid camera so we can make a scrapbook that we can all look back on in the future.

''Thanks Y/N, I love it'' They both say in sync.

''Come on lets take a photo now'' Fred says holding the camera.

We all smile at the camera while Fred takes the photo.

''Here put it in this'' I say giving them the scrap book.

-----------------------------------------------

We apparated to mum and dad's house.

''Hello, it's me'' I shout through the house.

''Hello dear, come through'' I hear my dad shout.

We walk through the hall till we reach the living room.

''Fred, George, Y/N, how are you?'' Molly says hugging us all. ''Oh my boys are nineteen, feels like only yesterday you were born''

''Hello lovely, I always miss having you around'' Mum says bringing me into a hug. ''Happy Birthday boys''