E I G H T E E N

I woke up the next morning, it was a Sunday. I had slept until 10am. When I got back to my room last night it was 11pm, everyone was downstairs celebrating while I was with Fred. Angelina and Katie weren't in their beds. I get out of my bed and put on a pair of joggers just to go to the common room. I still had my messy bun, I was very comfortable around the people in my house and I didn't really care about what I looked like in front of them. I make my way down to the common room.

''Good morning'' I say with a yawn. 

''Good morning'' replied Fred, George, Lee, Harry and Ron.

I take a seat on the sofa next to Fred as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

''Where were you last night Y/N, I didn't see you at the party'' asks Ron.

George and Lee both look at me.

''Oh I was just studying, needed to catch up on some homework'' I reply blushing knowing where I really was last night.

''Yeah, bet you had a real nice time studying'' George says.

''Yeah was great'' I reply mouthing the words 'shut up' after.

''Where were you Fred, I didn't see you either'' Ron says making this situation worse, Godrick knows what Fred was going to come out with.

''I had an early night, was very tired'' He says making the situation a whole lot better.

''Very tiering night you had Freddie'' George says smirking.

''Yep'' Fred replies looking at the floor.

''Fred, George, Lee come up to my room, we have to do that work'' I say trying to make up an excuse for them to leave the room.

''What work?'' replies Lee clearly not getting the hint.

I open my eyes widely at him trying to get him to go along with it.

''Oh yeah that work'' he replies.

We leave the room and go into my dorm. Fred heads straight to my bed and jumps onto it laying his head onto the pillow while Lee and George sit on Angelina's bed next to mine.

''Don't ever do that again George, you made that so awkward!'' I say throwing a pillow off him.

''Yeah that was the whole point Y/N, it's funny'' he replies, I did kind of think it was funny but it wasn't really the point.

''Just leave it and don't mention it again'' I say sitting on the bed with Fred.

Fred sits up and wraps his arm around me as we talk to George and Lee. Lee spoke about how he fancied Alicia, him and Alicia had been speaking a lot since the dance. George spoke about his crush on Angelina, they had been speaking a lot more recently. 

''What about you Fred, any girls you have your eye on'' George asks.

''Erm I don't know, I don't really speak to any girls other than Y/N'' he says.

''Fair enough, what about you Y/N'' George asks.

''No not really, I don't really think about boys much'' I reply. Me and Fred both knew that we fancied each other but we weren't about to bring it up in front of Lee and George. ''Why don't we go to Hogsmeade next weekend with Alicia and Angelina'' I ask.

''Yeah that sounds great'' Lee says clearing happy he gets to spend time with Alicia.

''Ill ask Katie if she wants to come too'' I say.

After long conversations and us all ending up top and tailing in my small double bed. Fred and George had been down to the kitchens to get the house elves to make us some pizza and we ate it in my bed. It got dark quickly and I fell asleep leaning into Fred's shoulder.

---Hi sorry this is a quick chapter, Ill write another one now lol-----