F I F T Y

I woke up the next morning to the boys no longer beside me. I decided to get up, I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on my dressing gown on over my pyjamas and slipped on my slippers to make my way downstairs.

''Morning'' I yawned.

''Morning petal'' Dad says pacing a kiss on my head as I sit down next to him on the sofa. ''Everyone is okay, Ron, Harry and Hermione disapperated as soon as they could'' 

''So where are they?'' I ask.

''Not a clue but I imagine they're safe, they're clever kids. George, Fred, I think it's best you don't open the shop until this is all over''

They don't know they are safe, they could be in danger for all we know.

''But how will we make money?'' George asks.

''We will go back, get as much stock as we can fit in the spare room and do orders from here'' Dad suggests.

''Great idea, are you sure you're okay with us staying here'' Fred asks.

''You will be the dad and uncle to my grandchild, you are always welcome here'' Dad says.

''We will have to figure out what's going to happen with the baby being due in December'' Mum says.

''We'll figure that out later, I just want to find out where Harry, Hermione and Ron are'' 

''Don't worry yourself, we will help find him, they will be safe'' Fred says.

''How can you say that, you don't know that Fred'' I say slowly getting angry at the fact people are just telling me he's safe when he may not be.

He didn't reply, he knew I was right.

''See exactly'' I say crossing my arms.

''Y/N, they could be anywhere in the world'' Fred says.

''Well we could at least start looking'' I say.

''Y/N, we could be looking for years, they will come back, I know my brother'' Fred says.

''You aren't even worried'' I raise my voice.

''Of course I'm worried Y/N, I'm just trying not to to keep you sane'' He says raising his voice back.

''I'm going back to bed'' I say taking my cup of tea.

''For godricks sake'' Fred mutters under his breathe.

''What was that?'' I ask pausing in my steps.

''Nothing'' He mutters.

I turn back around and go upstairs to do some reading.

Fred's Pov

I hate arguing with Y/N, it just annoys me when she says 'you aren't even worried' when she has no idea how I feel. Of course I'm worried. he's my little brother.

''Don't worry Fred, sh'll just be calming herself down'' Remus said which I nod in reply.

--------------------------------

Y/N's Pov

I was getting sick of staying home and not helping with what was going on. I decided it was time to do what I want and not what everyone thinks is best for me. I'm nineteen for goodness sake and I'm letting them boss me around as if I'm a child. 

I got up out of bed and decided to change into some black leggings, a hoodie, a black puffer coat and my trainers. I made my bed then I grabbed my wand. I disapperated to the first place I could think he had possibly gone, Grimmauld Place. I hadn't been here since before Sirius was killed. I remembered all the happy memories we had here together, I tear slid down my cheek as I stood outside. I got myself together and walked up to the front door and pushed it open. I could hear the sound of the a piano playing up stairs. I walked up the stairs with my wand in my hand, I crept into the room opening the door slowly and the music stopped as the door creaked.