Quidditch World Cup

We walked through a path lit with lanterns that led to the stadium. There was so much noise and cheering coming from the stadium, it was amazing. It was magical, I was so excited and so was everyone else. I had a huge smile across my face. Our seats were at the very top. We climbed and climbed the stairs until there was no more. I took my seat between Fred and George.

From the corner of my eye I saw a boy with blonde hair. I turned around to see Draco with his mother and father. Draco was a good kid when he wanted to be, my father was quite high up in the ministry like Mr. Malfoy so we got invited to a few of their balls.

''Good lord Arthur, what did you have to sell to get these seats'' Lucius said with an evil grin on his face.

''Oh Y/N, I never knew you were here with the Weasley's, come sit with us if you like'' Lucius said to me.

''I'm alright Mr Malfoy, thank you for the offer though, nice to see you all'' I say in return.

''Nice to see you too Miss Lupin'' he replied.

''Don't know how you can even be nice to them'' Fred said to me.

''Lucius isn't the nicest of people but Draco and Narcissa I've never had a problem with'' I say to Fred.

''Draco's the most annoying person I've ever met'' he replies.

''Alright Fred, he's actually nice to me.'' I say.

Suddenly our attention is turned to the pitch as Ludo Bagman's voice is heard throughout the stadium.

''Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty second Quidditch World Cup!'' he announces.

Screams and clapping was heard throughout the stadium.

''Let me introduce the Bulgarian National Team Mascots!''

Beautiful elegant women flooded the stadium, they were able to charm humans. The boys couldn't keep their eyes off them.

''And now the Irish National Team mascots'' 

Many leprechauns entered the stadium not getting as much of attention as the vela did.

When the leprechauns left Bagman started introducing the Bulgarian Players. I didn't recognise any other than Krum. Then they introduced the Irish Players, after that they were off. I wasn't a big fan of watching quidditch, I'd rather be the one playing it although I was still enjoying it. I concentrated intensely on the game while not making conversation with anyone. The score board began to flash. 

BULGARIA:160  IRELAND:170

I stood up out of my seat cheering, I jumped onto Fred cheering, he held me on his hip with his arm around my waist and cheering with the other hand. He looked at me and smiled and put his hat on my head still cheering our win.