F I F T Y - F I V E

---- First of all the comments on my last chapter really did make me happy so thank you so much for those. So hear I am writing another chapter. Also if you enjoy this story please check out my other 'Bonnie Black'. I find her to be quite an interesting character anyways enjoy the chapter and have  lovely day----

It was now April, Harry, Hermione and Ron returned to Shell Cottage with Griphook, Olivander, Dean Thomas and Luna Lovegood. Unfortunately Dobby had sadly passed away. Alfie was getting bigger, he was now six months old and the happiest little baby. My mum and dad had gone back home as mum was ready to give birth.

''Here comes the broom stick'' Fred says as he fed Alfie, he was pretending the spoon was a broom, Alfie always found it hilarious. He'd start banging his hands on the tray of his high chair, he got so excited. I sat at the over side of the table eating my toast just smiling at the pair.

Suddenly we hear an apperating noise from outside. I was hoping it was my dad.

''He's been born, a boy!'' Dad says cheerfully.

''Congratulations'' Molly and Fred shout from the kitchen.

I run up to him to give him a big hug.

''Oh my goodness can we come see him'' I ask.

''Get Alfie sorted and apperate there, I'll meet you there'' Dad says as he apperated out.

''I'll clean up, you go get sorted'' Molly said.

As soon as we were all changed and ready to go we apperated to the my parent's cottage. It was the first time we got to leave the house in months so we were able to use Alfie's baby carrier.

''Hello where's my little brother'' I shout as we enter the house.

We walk into the living room to see my mum holding a tiny baby boy.

''Oh my goodness, he's so tiny'' I say walking up to him.

''Want a hold?'' Mum asks.

''Yeah please'' I say sitting next to her.

She hands me the baby and he is sleeping peacefully.

''Congratulations'' Fred says hugging my dad and kissing my mum on the cheek.

''Alfie come see your uncle'' Dad laughs as he takes Alfie out the baby carrier.

He sits down next to me on the sofa and looks at the baby with wide eyes.

''So has he got a name or will I just have to keep calling him baby?'' I ask jokingly.

''Edward Remus Lupin'' Mum says. ''Teddy for short''

''Awh I love it. Hello Teddy, I'm your sister'' I cooed.

''We fed him and now he's flat out, must've been partying in there before he was born'' Dad jokes. 

''Y/N, we wanted to ask you if you would be his godmother'' Dad asks.

''Of course, yes, definitely'' I say happily.

''Speaking of godparents. Who are Alfies?'' Mum asks.

''Well if anything happened I would've thought either you or Molly and Arthur would take him in. We didn't really thin to assign godparents'' I say.

''He'll always have a family to go to no matter what happens'' Mum says. ''Oh look he's waking up'' 

He wriggles around a bit before opening his eyes and suddenly the small amount of hair on his head turned blue.

''He's a metamorphmagus like me'' Mum said in awe.

Alfie clapped his hands beside me causing everyone to laugh.

-------------------------------------

We were gathered around the table at the burrow staring at a newspaper.

'Harry Potter sighted at Gringotts Bank'

Underneath was a moving photo of him, Hermione and Ron on the back of a dragon flying out of Gringotts.

''Wicked'' Fred and George say in sync.

''It is not 'wicked' at all, they could be anywhere'' Molly says anxiously.

''They know what they're doing Molly, I trust Harry'' I say trying to make things better.

Alfie was sat in his high chair reaching out for the paper. Charlie gave it to him and starting to teach him things about the dragon.

''This here Alf is the Ukrainian Ironbelly. This is one of the largest dragon species in the world.'' Charlie spoke as Alfie just looked at him not understanding a word.

''It's Harry he needs us at Hogwarts, alert the rest of the order'' Arthur said coming out of the living room.

''Where shall we take Alfie and Teddy?'' I ask.

''You and your mum go to Andromeda's with the boys, me and Fred will be alright'' Dad says.

''Are you joking, I'm not staying with Grandma while you and Fred go fight'' I say.

''You are! It's dangerous, I don't want to loose anyone else, Sirius was bad enough now get to your mum's'' Dad said to mum, he disapperated before we could say anymore.

''I love you Y/N but you need to stay with Alfie'' Fred said and kissed me before disapperating.

''Is he joking!'' I say angrily. 

''They'll be alright, he's doing it for our safety dear'' Mum said carrying Teddy before disapperating to grandma's house.

''Come on Alf, we're going to grandma's house'' I say taking him out of his high chair before disapperating with him.

-------------Next chapter is going to be exciting and I can't wait to write it!---------------