F O U R T Y - S I X

Dumbledore has been killed by Snape, we were all shocked and saddened by the news. Although Snape wasn't the nicest of people I didn't think he had it in him to do such a dreadful thing. We'd been staying at my mum and dad's house as we didn't feel the safest staying in Diagon Alley with the death eaters around. We were sat around the fire, it was the night before the wedding and it was getting pretty late. I was sat next to mum on the sofa while she played with my hair. Dad was on the other side of mum. Fred and George were sat on the other sofa while Molly and Arthur cuddled on the other. 

''Well I'm going to bed now, need to get a good rest for the big day'' Mum says getting up from the sofa.

''I'll be up soon'' Dad replies.

''You coming Y/N?'' Fred asks as him, George, Molly and Arthur get up.

''Two minutes, just going to get a drink, I'll see you up there'' I say as I make my way over to the kitchen.

They left to go upstairs leaving me and dad downstairs.

''Are you sure I'm doing the right thing'' Dad asks as I take a seat back on the sofa next to him.

''Dad if you truly do love mum the way you say you do, then this is the best thing you've ever done'' I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

''I love you darling'' he says kissing the top of my head.

''I love you dad, now you better get to sleep, it's the big day tomorrow'' I say standing up from the sofa.

''Come on then'' he says getting up.

We walk upstairs and enter our bedrooms saying ''goodnight'' to each other.

''Come on then beautiful'' Fred says lifting the quilt up for me to come under, I get under the quilt and snuggle into him. ''Do you ever want to get married one day?'' Fred asks.

''I mean yeah I'd love to, do you?'' I say.

''Yeah of course, only to you though'' he replies.

I smile into his chest ''Good'' i reply before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------

''Good morning my darling daughter, it's finally the day'' Mum says in a singing voice coming into the room waking up me and Fred by opening the curtains. ''We need to be at the ministry for eleven so you have an two hours to get ready, Molly has made some scrumptious pancakes downstairs''

''Morning Mum'' I say tiredly.

''Morning Tonks'' Fred groans, his face lay on my chest as he cuddled into me.

''See you downstairs'' Mum says closing my door.

''I need to go to the bathroom'' I say holding my mouth, i suddenly felt the urge to be sick. I rush over to the bathroom across the hall and be sick over the toilet.

''Are you alright'' Fred asks rushing into the bathroom.

''I'm fine, it might just be nerves or something'' I say standing up from the toilet.

''Are you going to be sick again?''he asks.

''No I should be fine'' I say standing up.

''Come back into the bedroom, I have a little surprise for you'' He says leading me back to our room.

''I know we're in the middle of the war and it's a bit stressful so I thought we should go on a little holiday'' He says.

''Oh my goodness Fred, where are we going?'' I ask giving him the biggest hug.

''Well I managed to scrape the money together and we're going to New York for the weekend, we leave Friday'' He says.

''Fred you didn't have to do that, I love that, I always wanted to go to New York'' I say hugging him.

''Come on now, you have to get ready for the wedding'' He says picking me up from his lap and putting me down.

Your dress for the Wedding

(You don't have to use this one I just thought it was a pretty outfit)

After having breakfast with the family me, mum and dad get ready to go to the ministry.

''Dora you really are perfect'' My Dad says as Mum comes into the living room.

''Mum you look amazing'' I say as she enters the living room.

''Come on now, lets go get married'' she says.

We take the floo network to the ministry and enter a small room where they had the most beautiful, small ceremony. My mum looked so happy as did my dad, I'm just so happy they were happy.

H sorry this was short, I just wanted to include the wedding a bit as it wasn't included in the movie. I didn't go into too much detail as it was only a small ceremony.

Anyways I'm just going to remind you again, I have a new Fred Weasley Fan Fiction that involves Sirius Black's daughter. I really love the character Bonnie Black and she has so much to come.