F O U R T Y - T W O

Over the past month there wasn't much going on at Hogwarts other than the odd time you saw Draco suspiciously sneaking around but you let it slide. He was never going to tell you whatever it was. It was now the day of Alicia and Lee's wedding, 22nd December 1996. They were having a small wedding at the burrow. Everyone from the order was invited, Alicia's family and Lee's. Alicia and the bridesmaids (me, Angelina and Katie) were getting ready in Ginny's room. We were all in matching bridesmaid dresses with out hair in loose curls with a side parting. Alicia had just got into her dress which was plain with lace sleeves.

 Alicia had just got into her dress which was plain with lace sleeves

(Image above is bridesmaid dresses and the hairstyle)

''You look amazing Alicia'' I say in awe.

''I can't believe I'm getting married'' she says, ''you all look perfect'' 

''Your mum and dad are downstairs Alicia, they want to see you'' Ginny says opening the door ''you look amazing'' she says looking down at the dress, her jaw dropped.

''Thank you Ginny, I love your dress'' Alicia replies, she was wearing a pastel pink dress.

''Thank you'' Ginny replies with a smile.

''Come on Ginny, move, I'd like to see my girlfriend'' a voice from outside says, they pull Ginny out the way to reveal their face. It was Fred, ''Wow, you look like, really pretty''

''Thank you Fred'' I say pulling him into a hug while the girls exit the room. ''You look so handsome in your suite'' I say into his chest.

''You look beautiful'' He says kissing my forehead.

''Ceremony is starting soon, everyone in their places'' I voice from downstairs shouts.

We take each others hands and head downstairs.

''Come on bridesmaids we need you to be at the top end of the tent, Samuel you are supposed to be with Lee at the alter, go find him'' Alicia's mum says, Samuel is Lee's cousin, his best man.

''Alright I'm going, you all look stunning by the way ladies'' he says giving me, Katie and Angelina a wink, Fred did not look happy about this.

''Well love I'll see you when you walk down the isle, I'll be in the second row, look for me'' Fred says leaving behind Samuel.

We go to the back of the tent. The music starts and we walk down the isle, Angelina first, then Katie, then me. Alicia followed in with her father and everybody rose in their seats. The ceremony was beautiful, Alicia's mother and Mrs Weasley were in tears. The room had transformed into a party and we celebrated the marriage of Lee and Alicia. They played a lot of muggle music considering it was Lee's favourite. We were all dancing on the dance floor, we had all had a bit to drink but we weren't drunk. Me and Fred were holding hands and dancing and laughing on the dance floor with Molly and Arthur.

''May I take my daughter from you for a dance'' My father said to Fred as a slow song came on.

''Sure'' Fred says handing me to my father.