A Night at the Burrow

After gossiping with Ginny for the past hour we both decided to go downstairs to see the boys. 

We all gathered around the kitchen table talking about what will happen this year at Hogwarts. In that time both Harry and Hermione had got to the Burrow and I'd said your goodbye to my Uncle Remus.

Mr Weasley waked into the kitchen with a grin across his face, clearly chuffed with something.

''You'll never guess what work gave me. Tickets, to the Quidditch World Cup!'' he says as the room lit up with excitement.

''For all of us? Can we all go?'' Ron says excitedly jumping from his seat.

''Yes all of us, Y/N is having your mothers ticket'' He replies.

Molly wasn't bothered about Quidditch so she was just staying at home.

We all spoke about how excited we were at the kitchen table until tea was served and we ate till we will full. We went in the living area and continued to speak about quidditch, I had George on my left and Fred on the right of me. Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron sat on the floor while Charlie, Percy and Bill sat on the other chairs.

As the night got darker people started to head of to bed. ''I'm off to bed, it's getting late'' Ginny said getting up from the floor as Hermione Ron Harry and Percy followed, all saying goodnight.

''Goodnight guys'' I said as they made their way up the stairs.

By 9:30 it was only myself, George, Fred and Charlie left as Bill made his way up to bed.

They were talking about their joke shop to Charlie as I was trying to keep my eyes open I drifted off to sleep leaning on Fred.

Fred's Pov

Her head was falling onto my shoulder, she looked tired so I knew it wasn't long before she would fall asleep.

''So are you actually going to tell her this year or will it just be another year of you simping endlessly over the girl while she's clueless'' George started.

''Be quiet George'' I whispered back defensively. 

''Hey I was only speaking the truth''

''She just thinks of me as a friend, I know it. I'm not ruining our friendship over my silly feelings.'' I replied.

''You never know, she might fancy you back.'' Charlie laughed.

''I mean it's fairly obvious, yous are never away from each other.''

''I don't know, we'll just see how things go this year'' I said ending the conversation.

George and Charlie had made their way up to bed leaving myself and Y/N downstairs. I picked her up from the sofa to take her upstairs into Ginny's room. I pulled back the covers and put her down onto the bed, pulling the covers over her.

''Goodnight love'' I whispered to her pushing the hair out of her face.

''Goodnight Freddie'' she whispered back.

I shut the door behind me as I exited the room. Godrick I was all hers and she didn't even know it.