S I X T Y - F O U R

I went on my maternity leave just over a month and a half ago and I'm due any day now. We've decided to let the gender be a surprise, as we did with Alfie, though Molly is dying to find out. Today I decided to take Alfie over to mum and dad's today, while Fred was at work, as him and Teddy have became the best of friends.

''Do you think you'll have anymore dad?'' I asked.

''Not anytime soon, he's far too mischievous. He had all the paintings flying off the walls yesterday, ever since he saw Alf's flying birthday cake he's been obsessed.'' Dad replied.

''Mum what do you think? Will I be getting another sibling anytime soon?'' I asked as she took a seat on the sofa.

''Definitely not! The pain I went through with Teddy, it was insane. It was all worth it in the end though'' she replied chuckling.

''Mama'' Alfie said from the carpet, which was his first word by the way. Fred was not happy.

''Yes'' I replied coming down to his level.

He stood up from where he was sitting and put his arms out to be up. He had been incredibly attached to me lately, Fred thinks its the rather large bump. I sat back down on the sofa with him as he cuddled into my bump. I could always feel movement in my belly whenever I put Alf nearby, guess they're already getting along.

Fred's POV

Another busy day at work. I love my job but sometimes I just wish I was at home with Y/N and Alf. George always has Angelina at the shop so it's not like he spends much time with me here, its always with her. Baby number two is due any day now though which is exciting. 

I was sat in the office, in the back of the shop, just going through order sheets. Unexpectedly the phone started to ring, we barely ever get phone calls here, it's always owls. I picked up the phone confused.

''Fred is this you?'' someone quickly asked from the other end of the phone.

''Yes, who's this?'' I asked.

''It's Remus you idiot, come straight to our house, Y/N's water's broke''

''Okay-erm-okay'' I stuttered. ''I'll be over in a second''

I put down the phone and rushed to let George know.

''Did the phone ring?'' He asked confused.

''Yes, was Remus. Y/N's water's broke. I'm apperating now.'' I said as I quickly apperated outside of the house before he could reply.

I rushed into the small cottage and headed straight into the sitting room. 

''I want to go to St Mungos'' I heard Y/N say from the sofa.

''I'm here Y/N'' I say as I sit down next to her on the sofa.

''I'll get Arthur to bring the car with Molly'' Tonks said as she apparated away.

Another sound of apperation was heard from outside.

''I've closed the shop for today Fred'' George shouted from the hallway.

''Alfie can stay here with us, we'll bring him to the hospital later'' Remus said as he picked him up with Teddy.

It was about ten minutes before we heard an engine outside the house.

''We came as soon as we could dear'' Mum said as she entered the house with Dad and Tonks.

''George you get the car and drive them up to St Mungos, she's not in condition to apperate. Bill rang us on the way here, Fleur's gone into labour too. She's having the baby at shell cottage so I'm going to go help her, good luck my dear'' Mum said as she hugged Y/N before apperating with dad.George