T H I R T Y - E I G H T

-----Hi guys, so sorry I have not uploaded another chapter in a while, I've just been quite busy lately but I think I'm back on track lol,

anyways enjoy this chapter------

It was my birthday today. We had been living at the flat for a while and today was the day Fred and George were going to be opening the shop. Over the summer Lucius Malfoy had invited me to the manor on many occasions for dinner but I politely declined every time. I wasn't really in the mood to visit the family of the person who had killed Sirius. I had been apperating to Hogwarts often to see Professor McGonagall as she was training be to become a teacher at Hogwarts, I had got the job as her classroom assistant. As for my brother, Godrick knows where he is, it was kind of scary, I didn't like to talk about it so I never brought it up and refused to talk about him if anyone ever brought it up.

 I looked out the living room window onto Diagon Alley, children coming in and out of the shop. Fred and George had announced at Hogwarts the opening of their shop and everyone was pretty excited. I finished the rest of my tea to go downstairs into the shop. It was flooded with witches and wizards as I made my way down the many staircases. 

''Happy Birthday!'' the boys shout popping party poppers as I make my way towards them, I told them I didn't really want much, just a few people over at the flat later.

''Thank you'' I say kissing them each on the cheek. ''Business seems to be going well already.

''It is actually, we had customers lining up this morning outside of the shop'' Fred says.

''Really? Well sounds like you two have proven your mother wrong'' I say, Molly thought it was a silly idea that wasn't going to work.

''Speaking of our mother she'll be here soon'' Says George.

I help stock some shelves in the shop that had already sold out, the skiving snack box's were flying of the shelves, they seemed to be a favourite. I turned my head to see the door opening once again, it was Molly, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. I put the last snack box on the shelf and went to say hello.

''How are you?'' I ask bringing Molly into a hug.

''I'm doing great Y/N, Happy Birthday by the way, how is it? Living with the boys, I could imagine how hard it is trying to keep the place tidy'' she laughs.

''Thank you Molly and tell me about it, everywhere they go they leave some sort of mess' I laugh.

''Happy Birthday Y/N!'' Ginny shouts bringing me into a hug.

''Thank you Ginny, how's it been, I'm guessing much quieter at home with the twins not being home'' I say.

''Exactly!'' she laughs, ''It looks brilliant in here, they really have done well''

''I know, I didn't imagine it to be this busy'' I say, ''go have a look around if you like, I'm sure the twins will be giving you lot some sort of family discount''

As Ginny leaves my side to go look catch up with Hermione to explore the place I find Harry.

''Harry, how are you?'' I ask.

''Better, you?'' he says.

''It's been hard, I have to admit but yeah it's getting better'' I say.

''The house has been quiet without you'' Harry laughs, he had spent most of the summer with my Mum and Dad, he felt like they were the closest thing he had to family.

''I would imagine, my mum and dad said it would be'' I laugh, ''You're welcome to stay here anytime if you're ever feeling lonely at the cottage''

''Thanks Y/N, I probably will come over a bit in the summer next year, Happy Birthday by the way, I'll be over later''

''Thank you Harry, I can't wait to have us all together again'' I say.

I go back to Fred and George on the stairs. The shop was so lively, there was spark and fireworks flying all over the shop and the sound of excitement and chattering of children filled the air.

''Step up, step up we've got fainting fancies, nose bleed nougats and just in time for school, puking pastels!'' Fred and George announced.

I watched from the staircase as they ventured round the shop taking interest in their customers.

''Into the cauldron handsome'' they said in sync to a boy who had obviously tried a puking pastel.

There were kids trying all of their new inventions, it was like a dream come true to them. 

''Peruvian instant darkness powder'' says Harry reading a label on one of the products.

''A real money spinner that one'' says George.

''Handy if you need to make a quick get away'' Fred says finishing George's sentence.

They walk over to Ginny and Hermione and I go to join them making my way through the crouds.

''Hello ladies'' They say to Hermione and Ginny. ''Love potions, eh?, yeah they really do work'' Fred  says.

''Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own!'' Says George

''Meaning?'' she asks.

''Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?''

''That is none of your business boys, leave the poor girl alone'' I say.

''Thank you Y/N'' Ginny says putting the potion down as Hermione follows.

I follow the twins as we walk up to the top of the shop.

''How much for this?'' We hear Ron ask from behind us making the boys and I turn around.

''Five galleons'' they say in sync.

''How much for me?'' Ron asks.

''Five galleons'' they repeat.

''I'm your brother'' Ron states.

''Ten galleons'' They say turning around and making their way up the stairs.

We made our way up the stairs to the flat, they said they had something to show me. I walked into the flat and it was covered in Y/F/C balloons and two gifts on the dining table with some roses laying next to them.

''Oh my goodness, thank you so much'' I say turning to give them a hug.

''Go on open your presents love'' Fred says.

The three of us sit down at the table as I take the first present unwrapping it. It was a new pair of trainers from George, George knew how much I loved shoes.

''Thank you I love them'' I say bringing him into a hug.

I open the next present, it was a box, I opened the box and it was a ring.

''Fred your not purposing are you?'' I ask.

''No not yet, it would be much bigger then this if I was purposing, it's a promise ring'' Fred says taking it out of the box and slipping it onto my finger.

''It's beautiful, I love it'' I say looking at my ring as it glistened in the light.

I gave him long hug and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

''We have invited people over tonight for dinner, I know you didn't want many people so we just invited our family and yours'' George says.

''Lee, Alicia, Katie and Angeline will be coming over through the day to drop off your presents'' Fred says.

''Okay great, I better go make my self look a bit better then'' I laugh, I only put on a tshirt and some jeans to go down to the shop.

''You always look the best'' Fred says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

''You're so cute, I love you'' I say heading to our room.

''I love you more'' he shouts back.

-- Hi guys, going to be uploading the next chapter tommorow, it will be the rest of Y/N's birthday,

have a great day and take care-----