F O U R T Y - S E V E N

Me and Fred arrived at New York yesterday morning, we are slightly jet lagged and woke up at 11 today. We went to Time Square even though our hotel room overlooked it, we went shopping and went for food at a nice restaurant. We have just got home and enjoying the view of Time Square and drinking the tea we ordered from room service. There was a large piano by the window just asking to be played. I got up from my chair and went over to play a song I loved to play as a child.

''I haven't played a while but it's worth a try'' I say as I sit down at the piano.

A play a tune then I used to play when I was younger, struggling a bit at first but then getting the hand of it again. The music flows so beautifully until I finish.

''I didn't know you could play piano Y/N, that was beautiful'' Fred says sitting next to on the chair and he pulls me in for a small kiss.

''You know, I've been meaning to ask you something, come over here'' he says taking me hand and taking me over to where we can see the beautiful city in front of us through the large ceiling to floor windows. 

''It's so beautiful here'' I say looking out the window, I turn to Fred to see he's not next to be but on the floor on one knee.

''But not as beautiful as you, Y/N Lupin, I know that you're the one person I want to spend the rest of my life with and there is nobody i could ever love more than you. You are perfect in everyway possible to me and I wanted to ask, will you marry me?'' He asks.

''Yes Fred, of course'' I say shedding a few tears. ''Fred I love you so much, I'm so happy'' I cry.

''I love you more angel'' he says hugging me, he pulls away to give me a long kiss.

You could probably imagine how the rest of that night went.

-----------------------------------------

''Mum! Dad! We're back!'' I shout as we walk into the house, Molly and Arthur had left to go back to the burrow now that it had been finished being rebuilt.

''Did she say yes then?'' My dad shouts to Fred.

''Of course she did'' Fred laughs.

''Let me see it'' My mum says coming into the living room and takes my hand.

''Wow! That's beautiful Fred'' My mum says. ''Awh my soon to be son in law'' my mum laughs as she kisses him on the cheek.

''So has Harry's auntie and uncle moved out?'' I ask.

''They'll be out by tomorrow morning, they need to be safe and away from the wizard world'' Dad says sitting down in the living room. 

''George went with your mother when they left but you are welcome to stay here as long as you like'' Mum says to Fred.

''I think I'll stay here until we get to the burrow with Harry'' Fred says.

''Okay, not be long just nipping to the bathroom'' I say as I head upstairs.

I remembered I hadn't had my period in a while, the last time I remember having it was March which was quite a while ago, I had no clue how I didn't notice. I had been getting sick the other week too. I decided it was time to take a pregnancy test, it was the completely wrong time for a baby and I was kind of hoping I wasn't but then again it would be lovely if I was, up the mood a bit with a baby. I sat on the toilet and followed the directions of what it said to do. I waited two minutes like it said.

''Y/N! Are you alright in there?'' Fred shouted.

''Yeah I'm just erm washing my face'' I say and quickly turn on the tap so it sounded like I was.