F I V E

We made our way back to our tent, I held onto Fred's arm on the way, I was so tired. The rest spoke about the game. The whole campsite was filled with cheering and happy people. We went back to the boys tent and celebrated. Me, Fred, George, Charlie and Bill all had a few beers while we all sat around the table in the middle of the room. Mr Weasley, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry had already gone to bed. I was sat between Bill and Fred while George sat opposite Fred and Charlie sat opposite me. Me and Charlie we're already a bit drunk after five beers. There was music playing through out the tent.

''Come on Y/N get up and dance'' Charlie said as a slow song came on.

I get up and go over to Charlie, he puts one hand around my waist and held the other while my other hand lay on his shoulder. We dance around the table while the others laughed with us, Fred's face didn't look to impressed though for some reason. We danced  until the song came to an end. He kissed my hand and bowed.

''Thank you for the dance m' lady'' he says jokingly as he kisses my hand.

We both sit back down at the table and we all begin to talk and laugh again.

''Another beer anyone?'' I ask getting my next beer while Charlie is laughing at me, by now me and Charlie were on another planet we were that drunk.

''I think you've had enough beer for tonight Y/N/N'' Fred says as he picks me up bridal style.

''Freddie put me down, I don't want to go to bed yet'' I say waving my legs up and down hoping he'll put me down.

''You're coming to bed with me tonight Y/N'' he says putting me down on his bed.

''Yey! Sleepover!'' I shout.

''Calm down Y/N'' he laughs s he gets under the covers with you and puts his arm around you.

You snuggle into his chest and get comfortable.

''Freddie'' you say into his chest.

''Yeah'' he replies.

''I love you'' I say.

''I love you too Y/N'' he says tightening his arm around you and pulling you closer.

I pull away slightly and cup his face I pull him towards my face and pull him in for a long kiss. What am I doing? I'm drunk. When I pulled away he rested his forehead on mine.

''I liked that Y/N'' he says.

''I like it too'' I say, I burry my head back into his chest and fall back to sleep.

Fred's Pov

I just kissed Y/N, what if she only did it because she was drunk? Does she like me in that way? I can't believe that just happened. I'm so happy. 

I fell asleep cuddling Y/N. It was so easy to fall asleep with her in my arms.

Y/N Pov

''Y/N quickly get up, we've got to go'' I opened my eyes to see Fred hurrying me out of bed.

''Where are we going, what's happening?'' I ask.

''I'll tell you when were safe,  just hurry'' he said as he handed me my jacket.

We stood outside the tent, everyone around us was running and screaming.

''George, Fred you're in charge of Y/N and Ginny, get them to safety quickly'' Mr Weasley said as we ran towards the forest.

I held onto Fred's hand tightly and ran.

''George you keep a hold of Ginny I'll look after Y/N'' he shouts over the screams.

We run and run towards the forest until I trip over something and my hand slips from Fred's grip. I hear him shouting my name in the distance. I'm lying on the floor, trying to get up but I can't. There are people trampling all over me. I feel something hit my head and everything starts to go blurry until I just see black.