E L E V E N

It got to November time and you and Fred still weren't speaking. You and Cedric were closer than ever, he had been chosen to compete in the Triwizard tournament which made you so proud of him. Harry was also picked for the tournament even though he was only fourteen, Ron and him aren't speaking either. I felt like something was going to go terribly wrong this year. The first task was coming up within the next few days, you were excited but also very scared for Harry and Ced. 

You woke up to Y/O/N tapping on the window. You roll out of bed and open the window, the owl had a letter in its beak. You took the letter and opened it.

Dear Y/N/N

I am missing you being round the house and having someone to talk to, I wish we were able to see eachother at christmas as your staying at Hogwarts but it's okay. I just thought I'd let you know Tonks is going to be moving in with us, I hope you don't mind. I really like Tonks alot, she makes me very happy and it will be nice to have someone here while you're at Hogwarts. She will be arriving tommorow morning and I am very excited. Anway I hope you enjoy your time at Hogwarts this year as there is alot going on.

Lots of love, 

Uncle Remus

I really missed my Uncle at the moment, I really needed him right now concidering me and Fred aren't speaking.

''Y/N we need to talk'' George says bursting into my room.

''What? What have I done?'' I say getting back into bed.

''It's been so long since you and Fred last spoke, it's weird, yous used to be best friends'' he says sitting down on the end of my bed.

''He could easily speak to me if he wanted but he hasn't plus he seems more interested in being ''friends'' with Angelina'' I say.

''He is just friends with Angelina, Y/N'' he says.

''Just leave it George, you don't get it.'' I say leaving the dorm in my leggings and hoodie.

It was Saturday so you didn't have any classes today. George followed you down stairs and you both go over to the sofas and sit down. Fred and Lee were also there. You were on the long sofa sitting between Lee and George while Fred was sat in an arm chair.

''Morning guys'' you say as you take your seat with you legs crossed.

''Was about time you woke up, it's 10am already'' Lee says.

''I was up late last night in the library with Ced, I didn't get back till 11'' I say looking over at Fred who was rolling his eyes. He always seemed to do that when I mentioned Cedric.

''Course you were'' George says, he also still wasn't keen on the boy.

''So what are we doing today boys, it's a Saturday'' I say.

''We could go to Hogsmeade, I mean it's not like we've got anything better to do'' Lee says.

''Yeah we should, I'll go get ready.'' I say standing up from the sofa.

I go upstairs to my dorm and take out my hair from it's bobble. I use a spell to put it in a low bun and I put some light makeup on. I get dressed in a white shirt dress, a black oversized sweater vest, some black, chunky, leather look knee length boots and a small black shoulder bag. I loved my outfit today. I put on some small, gold hoop earrings and a watch on my wrist, brush my teeth then head downstairs to the common room.

''That was actually quite quick for one Y/N/N, normally you'd take hours'' George says as we all walk out the common room.

''I'm getting better'' I laugh as we walk through the halls of Hogwarts.

''I might get everyone's Christmas presents while were at Hogsmeade'' I say.

''Do you not think its a bit early Y/N, its only November'' Lee says.

''You have to be prepared Jordan'' I say leading them out the doors of the school.

We make our way to Hogsmeade. It was quite cold, my legs were freezing. I think this may have been the wrong outfit to wear this time of year. We go to Honydukes, Zonko's Joke Shop and some other shops where I could find gifts for my friends. We go into The Three Broomsticks for a butter beer to warm us all up. We sit in a small booth, I sat between Lee and George while George sat next to Fred.

''I love Christmas, I'm so excited to spend it at Hogwarts again'' I say sipping my butter beer.

''I know me too, I've never stayed at Hogwarts at Christmas so I'm excited'' Lee says.

''We'll make it the best Christmas ever'' I say to Lee.

We sat and spoke about Christmas while we finished our butter beers although me and Fred still made absolutely no conversation.  After we had finished we made our way to the castle and went to sleep as it had been a long day.

-----Hi I'm sorry this was such a short chapter but I had no clue what else to write about, after this it will be getting so much better I promise, I have so much drama coming up and I'm so excited to write it, also thank you to everyone still reading this book, even though there isn't many I still appreciate it so much-----