T W E N T Y - N I N E

The week had flown by and I hadn't received anymore detentions from Professor Umbridge. It was the day of the welcoming party and we were all pretty excited. I woke up in my bed and the room was empty, I was always the last one up on a Saturday. I put on my pink robe and slippers and headed downstairs.

''Good morning!'' I sing.

''What's with your good mood this morning'' Lee asks.

''Am I not allowed to be happy?'' I ask taking a seat on Fred's knee in the arm chair. ''I'm just very excited for tonight''

''We got Bill to sneak us some drink in, he apparated here with it earlier'' George says.

''Girls do you have your outfits'' I ask.

''Yes I can't wait to show you all, I got this really nice dress my mum sent me'' Angelina says. ''Oh and these amazing heels that make me look really grown up''

''I'm wearing this really nice co-ord, it's so cute'' Alicia says.

Katie was with Amy, they said they were going for an 'early morning walk'.

''You'll look amazing in anything Y/N'' Fred whispers into my ear.

''You look best with no clothes'' I whisper back, then a smirk appeared on his face and I pull him in for a long kiss.

''Why don't you two just get together already, seriously you're down each others throats in the common room now, you clearly like each other'' Lee says.

Me and Fred look at each other and just laugh.

''Tomorrow meet me down by the lake a 7pm, it's a date'' Fred whispers.

I'm so happy he finally asked me out on a date. I never thought this day would come after all these years.

''Yeah, definitely'' I reply.

The day past quite quickly, we spent the day in the common room just talking and playing a few board games. It was now time to get ready and the girls were all in our room including, me, Hermione, Ginny, Angelina, Alicia, Katie and Amy.

''Girls I just wanted to let you know, I know I haven't officially said anything about my sexuality but me and Amy are together'' Katie announces.

''Oh my gosh, your first relationship!'' I say jumping up from the floor and pulling the pair into a hug.

''Yeyy, we have another relationship in the group'' Alicia says bringing Katie and Amy into a hug, ''Now all we need is for Fred and Y/N to finally get together''

''Your telling me, I'm waiting for him to ask me now, I really like him'' I say.

''Just imagine if you and Fred get married you'll be my sister in law'' Ginny says.

''Oh my gosh that would be amazing'' I laugh. ''But lets not talk about marriage yet, we aren't eve together''

Ginny was like my little sister, every time we had a party I would always get her ready and do her hair and make-up, I actually helped choose her outfit too as well as Hermione's.

We get ready and I finish curling Ginny's hair. It was time for me to get my dress and heels on. I wore this amazing Y/D/L, Y/D/C dress. I felt perfect in it. The dress I picked out for Ginny made her look older, it was short but not too short and it was black and had straps, her heels were high but not too high, they were also black, she looked amazing.

''Ginny you look amazing, you look like you belong in our year'' I say.

''Thanks Y/N'' she says as we all look at her.